Thread: In the pc version I am not able to double jump up wall in Assassins creed brotherhood

In the pc version I am not able to double jump up wall in Assassins creed brotherhood

I want some help here to learn how can I double jump in Assassins Creed 2. Whenever I am trying to do that Ezio falls on the ground. It is not able to have a tight grip. I had purchased metal gloves also but still it is not able to hold it tightly. What wrong I am doing. I had played the previous version of this game also where I can double jump. But when the same I am doing in the second edition it is not working.

You are not doing that in right way. You can start playing the tutorial which will give you more intact information about performing double jump. You just have to hit specific key combination for doing the same and you need to hold the same for sometime. I always go ahead with tutorial. Which is the easiest way to learn about this. Later on you can also use super jump to cover more distances.

I am also facing the same thing. Here when Ezio fells he get easily shot by the soldier. I fell at really crucial point and not able to move ahead. The metal glove does not help much here. Righthow I am just using single jump only. That is the only safest way I think. I am also trying to specialize different moves in the game that would make things more easy. A regular jump is not enough to move.