Thread: How to turn off hud in Crysis 2

How to turn off hud in Crysis 2

I want some help to turn of HUD in Crysis 2. This is really disturbing when you are playing games. I want to disable this thing so that I can get a better view to move ahead. In other games I am able to get settings to turn it off, but when I am unable to find anything in Crysis 2. Can anyone here help me to fix this problem. I cannot find any option for the same.

There can be some command for that. I am also trying to find it on the web. I had gone in the settings. In many games under video settings you can find this kind of things. You just have to turn it off. But if you are unable to find it, then you have to use a mod for the same. There are some mod. I worry about testing them, it can make the game unstable. I hope there will be someone who knows the process of turning off the hud.

There is a method to turn off the hud without adding any mod. You will need to type some commands in the console of Crysis 2. They are hud_hide 1 - hides hud & r_drawnearfov 2 - hides weapon. You will require to add this two commands and this is going to disable the hud for the game screen and for the weapon. But hud is good to give you some additional information.