Thread: What is Skirmish Mode in Crysis 2

What is Skirmish Mode in Crysis 2

I am just looking for the Skirmish mode in Crysis 2. First of all I am sure that this is not provided in the current version of the game. But does there is a option for that. If yes then how to enable the same. I tried looking out for some mods for that also but could not find the setup for the same. I also need some help to run the multiplayer mode of the game. Last time my friend did all the setup and things work fine. But due to some issue with the system I reformatted the computer and thus all settings are gone. I need some help with the multiplayer game setup also.

Re: What is Skirmish Mode in Crysis 2

I think this has not yet added and I also hope that they might be adding this in future. Right now I am quiet happy with Black Ops. The game is nice and I really enjoy the Combat mode in the game. Right now the new version has a greater focus on the the different multiplayer gaming modes. I had mentioned some of them which are quite conventional. I had found that this time there is an expectation for the fourth mode called Power Struggle which is something of a synthesis of several other multiplayer FPS.

I too do not found any Skirmish mode in the game. I had too heard about the power struggle mode and found that this one is really a awesome part. By killing other players and completing objectives will finish the game. You just need to keep on capturing control points so that you can use them to get different types of items, weapons etc. The game play is much more improved and better. What you can do is try looking for the game patch which might come with addon you want. Later after sometime it is possible that you get an dlc for the same.

There is no skirmish mode in the game. For the multiplayer gaming you just need to login the game and connect to an appropriate server. You can start by buying weapons with your points or pp. Then open the map you want and press m to see an open window in the game. Blue are the buildings and red are the enemies on the map. You can start capturing the building and keep playing. Multiplayer mode provides you a very long hours of continuous gameplay which you can enjoy mostly on the game.