Thread: What are those 3 different graphic settings in Crysis 2

What are those 3 different graphic settings in Crysis 2

I had finally acquired the full version of Crysis 2. And I am excited about the game. I chose my graphics configuration on the output of 720p. The game runs nicely. I had faced some kind of blurry issue in the game. I had found different graphic options in the game. Among them I need to know about two settings. They are medium and best. What does they means. I had not able to go beyond the settings. I had a medium range system and I just want to know which will suit the best. I had already played the game for while on low and it works nicely.

Re: What are those 3 different graphic settings in Crysis 2

Rightnow I had started to use a small application crysis2advancedgraphicsoptions. I managed to make the game perfectly smooth, keeping the same resolution, and obtaining a pleasing result. This will also help you to stop the blurring issue in the game. Here for the smooth gameplay I will recommend you to use the low settings. That is the best thing you can do. In that mode the game users very low system resources and you can also get the best lighting effects on the same settings. Just give a try to each settings and choose the one which you like the most.

I had encounter new problems which are far more troublesome. What happen in my system is that my screen turns blank between. Each time when a grenade explodes the screen turns to black. I can only hear the sound. The game interface is always visible. At that time I can see the (energy map, ammunition etc but the rest is black. Then when the game resumes back to the normal condition what I found that the my health is low. For this what I found that when you play, stop all the background services. Till yet I had not got the exact cause.

This must be surely happening in the single player mode only. The only issue is that the graphic settings of different mode will let you to gain certain fps more on low then on best. It also right that on the gaming consoles you get 1000 times better resolution and less hectic to play the same. This is due to the dedicated hardware of the game. Crysis 2 full all settings exceeds the limit of graphics and immersion. Till now it is better than whatever game I had played. I had never seen a game as beautiful as Crysis 1.