Thread: Facing a large graphical gliteches on Cryengine 3 in Crysis 2

Facing a large graphical gliteches on Cryengine 3 in Crysis 2

I am playing Crysis 2 and just it ended up 2 days I had started facing problem with the games graphic. I am facing a massive graphical glitches in the game. This usually put a large impact on the gaming performance of my PC and also the game greatly.This normally happens when I end up the game at before some hours. I had not faced the same at the starting but in the end of few matches the game started giving out issue. I have a nVidia GTX 460 - 1GB gpu on a 64 bit system. I checked my system is enough strong to meet the game requirement.

Re: Facing a large graphical gliteches on Cryengine 3 in Crysis 2

This is right. I faced the same on other game not on crysis but the base was somewhat similar. I updated my laptop driver and did all stuff but nothing gave out much help. But later on after few search I managed to fix the issue by updating the directx of the game and it worked. I think this can be a serious issue with the Cryengine 3/ Crysis 2 for other users mainly who are playing the game on a pc. This is a rendering engine, not a 3d app. This all just concluded that today Xbox is a better choice for gaming.

What I did is putting my system to an extent to play the game. I heard that to put Crysis in 5120 x 4800 is simply not possible. The maximum possibility what I found is that it reaches last to 2560 and right now I am at 4800 resolution. I know that this will eat at GPU and memory a lot so I had a high system with overclocking support and multiple gpu. In my case I believe the the Cryengine 3 is quiet nicely made and there can be possibility of compatibility errors.

In this what I am impressed with is the Eyefinity by Cryegine 3. In your case there is can be issue related to Direct X or drivers. It is just released and this game engine might take some time to get better. I hope in future the coming game engines will give out much better support. I hope that leaving crysis other games might also support the same. Right now there are ample of gaming engines which are designed to give a much realistic approach. But there is much more development needed here.