Thread: What is the way to turn on the Hologram Projector in Crysis 2

What is the way to turn on the Hologram Projector in Crysis 2

I played the game demo of Crysis 2 and the same is really enjoyable. I was just trying to check up some game weapons and skills. After that one thing I consider in the game that it has a better approach in comparison to the older version of the game. In the game I do not found any support for the holographic projector. I tried checking the controls and weapon options but there is nothing provided. I had seen the holographic projector in a video of the game which gave a very nice view for the target. How can you enable the same.

Re: What is the way to turn on the Hologram Projector in Crysis 2

Here is the way how to activate the Hologram Projector in Crysis 2. For this first you much have the Hologram Projector attached to your weapon. You can then only activate the same. Then when you aim you have to press 2. This can be done better in the shooting mode. At that time you can shoot with the hologram. After that you will also need to change the fire mode in the game. At this time when you change the firemode from bullet you can then use the weapon on the target. Remember that It is a weapon support and it is not a nanosuit feature.

You can only get the Hologram Projector in the nano edition and limited edition. You can get in others I am not sure but I found that it is much faster in those editions. And is exclusively made for this two editions only. But there is also a another way to have this. For this you need mod for Crysis 2. This mod allows you to change shooting to Hologram Projector mode. And some mods also allows you to have a system for firing a single bullet. It simply depends on what mod you are using currently.

That is right. What I found that this Hologram Projector is only reserved for the the Collector Edition of the game. I tried is some different editions played by my friends but does not found much support for the same. I am also not sure about the game mods you are talking about. What I think this is just an addon and it might be provided in most of the game edition, we just do not know how to activate the same. You can try some different weapons. Thee might limited to some kind of weapons only.