Thread: I need 2 know I’m doing poorly BEFORE demotion in StarCraft 2

I need 2 know I’m doing poorly BEFORE demotion in StarCraft 2

Since losses are irrelevant and this is wincraft, I just want to say, if there is NO way I can find my relationship w / l then how I can motivate myself to do better? Most people say that league now determine whether or not you're doing wrong. Well, I want to know if I have to kick into high gear before I degraded. W / L help achieve this. If I lose a lot and my relationship bath, you bet your ass I'll make sweet custom game a few rounds of practice! Without being able to find the numbers is a guessing game.

Re: I need 2 know I’m doing poorly BEFORE demotion in StarCraft 2

Check what binds the person you're playing against is after each game. You know you're doing wrong if you're playing against lower league players consistently. Another strategy is simply not care what is put in and just try to play the best I can regardless, but I guess it would be too complicated for you, if it really depends on the ratio winning or losing before.

I am a casual gamer I do not play every day is going to say that playing a game and lose, take a break for a couple of weeks, forget about my back and statistics lose a couple more times. Now let's complicate matters, some say that to win different sets of equipment, some 2v2, 3v3 some 4v4 and some even take a break for a while, forget about my stats. Back a couple of weeks later to see how the amount of loss can be very confusing when you start expanding across multiple team and solo games of winning and losing? Sure I can check my game history but why do I have to? Why do they have to sift through all the records only to the details in this way?

I do not understand. What are these numbers going to say? Because the point is that your entire game history for months, not going to help you decide your improvement. You're actually making the point of Blizzard, not knowing how the system works. I am in favor of having the information obtainable on any page of your profile, but the point is that people are using that information to judge their presentation in the wrong, which justifies the change.

I say now is not so confusing, but a couple of months from now, it will. All but teachers will be totally unaware of how many games are missing. If you play only a league that is fine, but if you play multiple leagues and extend over a long timeline, literally, clueless, all you have to go in their range is the league and how accurate is that? I heard that some people in the top leagues get demoted after going on a losing streak. Are we going to go all the way to the bottom of the ranks before being degraded? I'm just trying to understand the degradation of the league / better promotion system.

Yes, that's what bothers me, I'm always reading these issues of people who are degraded, but still being in the top 25 in the league; just do not make any sense to me. If accurate then why do people in the league was degraded before it was downgraded in rank? I think someone should be degraded to the final to qualify for 100 before falling to the minor leagues, even if they lose against league opponents down, but I don’t know, maybe the system is not designed that way. You are degraded before having the opportunity to intensify.