Thread: I Just FaceRolled A Storm Abusing Master Toss in StarCraft 2

I Just FaceRolled A Storm Abusing Master Toss in StarCraft 2

Thank you very much Blizzard to balance the storm. I played against the 3100 master Protoss player who was a greedy three straight base HT technology to build and put his face. It was so awesome. Basically I made a push Core 2 timeframe for the greedy player Toss. It was funny because when I went to watch the replay and saw that he was looking to upgrade KA but was not there. So epic fun.

Re: I Just FaceRolled A Storm Abusing Master Toss in StarCraft 2

It was so impressive now protoss has no counter for my level 1 unit! Now they have to be giants (500 resources each) that are easily offset by the cost of the Vikings. Terran players not realizing how bad EMP. At this point, even the growth of fungi is better, more DoT With its armor bonus, you cannot leave it, you have your updated 25 energy, and has twice the damaged area. Are bad in the game.

You should at least watch the replay before posting. I was using the marauders of the sea, and tanks. I attacked the guy before he even began to make their files Templars and shot him because he is a greedy by building 3. Tried to change the technology of high-Templar, when he stayed behind. If he had tried to make a real army instead of going three bases, could have held my Marines, marauders, and tanks. In fact, the tanks are not T1.

Apparently, it is not broke, when the equilibrium of the statistics of each game for the bronze otherwise indicated. We could sit here and argue about one unit to another unit all day, but that's not the goal. The goal is to balance the races are. And according to the play of each race is very close except for the protoss, a little later terran vs protoss. If something had broken totally the statistics indicate, because the users take advantage of the hell out of it.

As statistics are talking about?! The only remotely considered as "large" (large sample) statistics are statistics sc2ranks.com, favoring Terrans in the Master League in Korea (only slightly and not statistically significant), very little also on LP, and is also the case Europe. And I'm speaking only of winning average rate regardless of the party. No statistics on the fight have been released a long time.

Amulet Remover allowed players to sit on their hands until 5 seconds before you hit an army base, which is clearly not the way Blizzard wants the game played. Storms, and HT, are no less powerful than they were before, you just cannot wait until your natural is to be beaten in their manufacture. If the problem came from people who do not want to leave the storm, the spell would have to be nerfed not the ability to cast it installed after having been deformed inches