Thread: Units gain "attack bonus" as they rank up in StarCraft 2

Units gain "attack bonus" as they rank up in StarCraft 2

I was reviewing some of the reps and I noticed something I do not think most people know. If you pay attention during the game, units of "description" changes based on the number of deaths to obtain. For example, the most kills the individual unit that also makes money "range”. Highest rank = superior attributes like attack bonus +1 / 2 or 1 / 2, etc. depending on the unit crest. I think it's a great ideal range blizz incorporated making unit and range up to + kill attributes.

Re: Units gain "attack bonus" as they rank up in StarCraft 2

You talk as if a Terran unit starts, which are private, then in general, the Sergeant Major at the time or whatever? Then give them one more attack and so when rank up? It would OP. Of course. He was never one to say a race is optional or drive is optional. But this idea would be to step up special units. Look seedlings. They are easy to kill so easy to stack up to the range.

In principle, it could be balanced. The units touch, like colossi and tanks, will require more kills to rank up from other units. The units are inexpensive and amassable as Marines and seedlings, give less experience when killed. But whatever, it will never happen in this game. Make a custom game. The problem is that the side that wins a battle that already has the advantage of spare units. Now if that side had units left over plus a couple of units with increased strength (thanks completely healed Medivacs / regenerating shield / transfusion), then the winning side would have an even greater advantage.

Yes, but you still have hard counters. Therefore, Marines who survive a fight get +1 / +1. Then they fly by some Banelings. Bye updates. The real problem with it, in the current game is that it is unpredictable. When you research an upgrade now, you can trust him. It's there for the rest of the game. If the units through them is killed / XP, is much more variable. Furthermore, the units die fast in this game; very few of them (except T3/elite units) would maintain its updates for a long time. Not really fit with the multiplayer mode is designed, but it is certainly possible to balance in a custom game.

I actually feel sorry for you. Because we all know colossi need to be more powerful. This sort of thing happens in supreme commander. I think it would be hard to implement in SC. think about putting a +1 damage on a unit, that makes it much stronger. Same with more armor. There are some custom games that might have something like this in it but SC just isn’t the type of game where this fits in regular play

This would be ideal for land or for the protoss and zerg horrible for, so they are not compatible with this, I will explain. Terran-can repair all the units and given the appropriate structures. Medivacs heal the land forces, SCV for machines and buildings. This would make the survival of the elite units higher than other races. So in essence could farm elite units such as Terran and rock with an army of super. Protoss shield regeneration-not-as good as complete cure, but still quite good, the ability to obtain experts and protoss units is a reality, and if the elite units hp regeneration also means, then the protoss units would be able completely cure horsepower and shields. Zerg remain outside it, who wants a Zergling hero? How much more powerful could get? Even if so how quickly they die? My point is zerg army has more units available for the 3 races. Zerg really are trying to trade with your opponent armies strengthen faster and swarm for the win. Zerg therefore not necessarily based on the strength of a single unit. I could see this helping to cockroaches and rearing units as gentlemen, but most of the zerg units. So really does not think that would be fair to the Zerg and Terran benefits to be too good. By the way, I'm a Terran.