Thread: Worms World Party on windows 7 via virtualbox

Worms World Party on windows 7 via virtualbox

I don't know that this has been discussed previously on this forum or not but I think that the virtualbox would be a great to play the Worms World Party on Windows 7 operating system. I have installed this game on my windows 7 I am trying to play it but this game just does not starts. Is anybody there having a Windows 7 by virtualbox and not able to play this game? Does anybody has any idea where it might be lacking?

Re: Worms World Party on windows 7 via virtualbox

I have installed the same game on my windows 7 machine and it works well. I have not even saw any issue while installing it or running it for the first time. Are you sure that the Worms World Party has been installed properly with no error. I think problem could be with the installation itself, I suggest you to reinstall the game and then check that it works for you or not.

Even I am facing the problem with regarding the Worms World Party. Actually installation got completed successfully but when I am trying to load this game from its shortcut icon then it shows black screen only. Nothing goes further then that. I am running the same operating system as of Dinkar P. I have tried reinstalling this game several times but this issue does not gets fixed.

Hello, regarding the reversal of color. I did not find anything until I look in the forum us. it is there a fix that makes Office exe to launch wwp and correct this problem. sual thing, it leaves a message that it closes all Explorer window on startup and restarts after exiting the game I tested, and it works nikel! after several days of misery. We must put it in the folder c: \ Team17 \ Worms World Party. For me, once done, I create a shortcut on the desktop and I have assigned the icon of the game Voila voila, hoping that it helps you.

I had the same problem and I managed to solve it then installed the latest patch beneath the site and then installed the 17 team. Finally, just before launching the game you put in the windows classic theme and the display in 1024 * 768 or 800 * 600 max. And after the game works. It took me two week to find the stuff lol. Notify me if it works for you Thanks.

Under XP it also happens that Worms World Party with a black screen (+ mouse). In my case, just disable my firewall that the game works. I specify that the firewall built ouinedose is disabled by default in my house. If you have this problem, in your screwed-it or rub-pet, you can try disable your firewall before running Worms, then reactivate them after playing, But beware! YOUR PROTECTION will no longer be provided during this time! For my part, I disconnect the internet so this time. What is this owl is to find and distribute a simple method for configuring access to worms in the firewall.