Thread: Is it able to run Spell force 2 on windows 7 x64

Is it able to run Spell force 2 on windows 7 x64

Hello guys. I have already purchased a latest Dell laptop in the company of windows 7 and my unique copy of spell force 2 the order of dawn doesn't perform with it. I have installed it in the approved manner but when I attempt to start it not anything take place. It is potential to run this game with the help of windows 7 or there is not anything to accomplish with this difficulty? Please help me out to solve this problem. I am waiting for your replies. Thank you

Re: Is it able to run Spell force 2 on windows 7 x64

First, if you have not already then secure you have to patch the game properly and then your laptop is able to run it (they do not appear among a real graphics card). Attempt to run it in compatibility mode. Also make sure your antivirus software has quarantined all in error as this is a known problem with ar.exe. If you then ensure with your AV provider and cannot guarantee that your laptop is not contaminated with malware. Otherwise, Windows 7 not like the version of the copy protection included on the disk, in which case you should look for a version of Windows.

Hello guys I am facing similar kind of problem. Yesterday, I bout new Asus k52-sx107v notebook. And my system specification is as follow. I am using Intel i3 dual core (2260 MHz each) with the company of Windows 7 premium 64 bit. And I am using 3 GB memory card with the 320 GB HDD. Today I installed Spell force 2 in my system but when I click on shortcut icon of game nothing is happen. It’s not performing. Even I try to run it in compatibility mode but still nothing is happen. Please any suggestion?

Laptops are not exactly known as play equipment, but the operating system that counts for a lot and since this game was made long before Win7 and 64 bit operating systems I'm afraid that is not compatible. If you have tried my previous suggestions in the thread then I'm out of ideas. You could try contacting official support, you can find out link for it in a internet search you will get it easily. But as I say, your operating system is not supported and what luck you have with that is unknown.

Anything could be worth a shot, especially something as simple, but just to keep in mind: this was a proposal for a possible solution to a D3D fault demanding to run Spell Force 2 and not confirmed to work, but I think someone has posted did not work for so probably not a universal solution, even if it works for some to resolve that particular issue. I would be surprised if it works but hey, stranger things have happened so please let us be acquainted with if you attempt it. It would be worth a shot, if the difficulty is that Win7 does not approximating copy protection.

As it has been thought a lot of times previous to, some of it only a little bit on top of your post in this very similar thread, the game wasn't built in support of 64-bit OS, stay away from Windows 7. If you tried the whole thing, really everything, I'm sorry then for the reason that there's nothing additional to put in, because all has been said earlier than. You can still post a DxDiag of your system, so I am able to observe if there's something worth checking out, other than I can't guarantee that it will modify something.