Thread: Worms Armageddon is getting crashed on Windows Vista

Worms Armageddon is getting crashed on Windows Vista

I am having a computer on which I have installed Windows Vista. Recently I have installed Worms Armageddon on the computer of mine. Whenever I am trying to launch the Worms Armageddon on the computer of mine. the game is simply getting crashed. Well I am totally not having any idea why this particular thing is happening on the computer of mine. please let me know if you are having any particular solution to fix the matter of mine.

Re: Worms Armageddon is getting crashed on Windows Vista

Well looking on the matter which you have posted over here I am asking certain question which you can use to fix the problem of yours. first of all let me know that entire hardware as well as software configuration of the computer. do you have done any recent changes on the computer of yours? do you have updated the graphic card drivers or not? finally tell me if you are getting any error message while playing the game.

Most such problem is occurred due to the drivers issue particularly due to graphic card drivers. Well I am highly recommend that you should visit the official website of the graphic card manufacturer and simply go for the latest graphic card driver. You should download and install the same on the computer of yours. once you have installed the same and restart the computer of yours. now try to play the game and see whether there is an crashing occurring or not.

I am suspecting that some of the files of the game are corrupted due to some reasons. I recommend that you should try to reinstall the game on the computer. first of all you should uninstall the game and also try to delete all the files which are associated with the game. Now reboot the computer . after rebooting the system you should try to install the game on the computer. After completing the installation you should again restart the computer and try to play the game. I am hoping that there would be no crashing after doing this.

Let me know that results of the after reinstalling the game on the computer. if it did not seems to working that there is something wrong with the game itself. Well I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game for further assistance. you should provide complete information regarding the computer and problem which is being caused on the computer. they will work around the situation and let you know about the further steps for the solution.