Thread: StarCraft 2: BSOD ‘NV4DSP.DLL’

StarCraft 2: BSOD ‘NV4DSP.DLL’

I have installed StarCraft 2 on the computer of mine. According to me this particular game is having a good graphical look. From past few days I am getting an issue when I am trying to play StarCraft 2 on the computer of mine. I am getting randomly blue screen error on the computer of mine. I have found that this particular problem is associated with NV4DSP.DLL file and I am totally confused what should I do to fix the problem of mine. Any help to fix the problem of mine would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: StarCraft 2: BSOD ‘NV4DSP.DLL’

Well looking at the situation I am unable to find out the root cause of the problem. First of all let me know which operating system do you have installed on the computer of yours? do you have done any hardware or software changes on the computer of yours? From when you are getting this issue ? is there any antivirus program installed on the computer? Let me know the answers of the above mentioned so that I can tell you further troubleshooting steps to fix the problem.

Do you have updated the BIOS? I think this problem is totally associated with BIOS. So I recommend that you should update the BIOS of the Motherboard which you are using. You need to visit official website of the motherboard manufacturer and look for the latest updates for the BIOS. You should download and install the BIOS update on the motherboard and reboot the computer. let me know if there is any change in the situation of yours.

Mostly BSOD occurs when there is drivers are not updated regularly. So I recommending that you should update the drivers with the latest update. You need to visit the official website of the motherboard manufacturer and get the updated drivers for the same. Same thing you should do for the Video card which you are using. Install the updated drivers on the computers and try to run the game and tell me whether problem is persisting or not.

Do you have reinstalled the game on the computer? You should uninstall the game as well as you should delete all the files which are associated with this particular game. once you have uninstalled the game on the computer reboot the same. After rebooting the computer you should try to installing the game on the computer. once you have installed the game you should attempt to play the game and let me know BSOD is occurring or not.

I think this particular problem is happening due to virus attack on the computer. you should have a good antivirus program on the computer and update the same with latest virus definition and a perform virus scan on the computer of yours. after doing the virus scan you should reboot the computer. now try to play the game and see BSOD is happening or not. if it is happening then simply contact the technical support team for the further assistance to fix the problem of yours.