Thread: StarCraft 2: Error‘DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL’

StarCraft 2: Error‘DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL’

Well recently I have installed StarCraft 2 on the computer of mine. I really loved the graphical look and feel of this particular game. from past two days I am getting BSOD while I am trying to play StarCarft on the computer of mine. It also having an error message on the screen ‘DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL’. I don’t know how to fix this particular problem. Please help me out if you are having any suggestion to fix the matter of yours.

re: StarCraft 2: Error‘DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL’

Looking at the situation which you have provided over I am not getting why this particular problem is occurring on the computer of yours. Let me know which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Are there any changes in terms of software or hardware after installing the game on the computer of yours? do you have installed any antivirus program on the computer? finally can you post the entire error message so that I can give you further steps to trouble shoot the problem.

In the most cases I have seen such problem is simply gets fixed after installing the updated drivers on the computer. Personally I recommend that you should visits the official website of the motherboard manufacturer and download the latest motherboard drivers. Once you have downloaded you need tyo install the same on the computer. after installing the drivers restart the computer and try to play the game and see whether there is any difference in the situation.

I think you there is conflict between the game which you have installed and some of the application which are running on the computer of yours. Well according to me to fix the matter you need to do clean boot your computer. by doing clean boot you will be able to find out which service or application is causing the conflict. Once you have find out the problematic service you need to disable the same. I am hoping that it will help you out.

In this particular matter I am suspecting that the some files of the game has been corrupted due to some reason. Hence remedy for this situation is to reinstalling the game on the computer of yours. you before doing anything you should uninstall the entire game and delete all the files which are associated with the game. after doing that restart the computer and try to install the game. after installing the game try to play the same and see issue is persisting or not.

There are thousands of situations when the toot cause is the Virus attack for the problem which is mentioned over here. In this particular situation you should have installed good antivirus program on the computer. You should update the same with latest antivirus definition and run a virus scan on the computer. After doing the virus scan you need to reboot the computer. so let me know the results after doing the virus scan on the computer of yours.