Thread: CPU Random Spikes while playing starcraft2 100% FIXED

CPU Random Spikes while playing starcraft2 100% FIXED

Fine so far I've experienced this in three games and play a arbitrary error and not the CPU peaks at 100 and drops the frame rate between 0 and 5.so all u having this problem that nobody seems to mind to repair, I believe I set. Just go to the BIOS at startup and go to advanced settings, look for "Intel speed step technology" is the description something and allow the system to run 2 frequencies simultaneously. u need to disable it. Then save and play the kids happy

Re: CPU Random Spikes while playing starcraft2 100% FIXED

Thank you friend for providing such a important information. This is vast news for everyone I am very thrilled, Because of this trick I could play a 45 minute game with no random cpu malfunction. Now expect one and all with this trouble read this, you have done really great job. It has increased the CPU utilization. I can enjoy my star craft 2 better then i ever had. So I would like to thank you friend.

I have played the star craft2 game all night, and now I am finally able to like this game. I will not charge people for not getting comfortable, I have complete this and it does work and I did not found any risk, it is simply a bios setting, You can change back anytime when you want. The only thing that can block your computer is if you over clock it in the bios, So, thank friend you did really great job. In future you get any other trick please post on this forum

Fine, I do not want to go back to the earlier setting, I am also enjoying this, and it’s rocking. It is obvious that only accelerate again the power of the CPU during idle time, the game needs the CPU, not worth the power to execute, why thus fanatical with temperature level, that's all I ever heard in support. Why does not refer to all messages from a number of people in the add is not temporary, while it was happening. my temperatures sizzling than I can now play a full game of without stopping CPU constant.

Dose worked for my laptop. But like his, which had an Intel chip. Moreover, my option was called something different, something about implicit memory Intel? Whatever it was immobilize and have not had a trouble since! Do you recognize? I've been crashed shots at chance from 60 to 10 for 2 weeks. But now no matter how long I can play, no matter how many games I can play, regardless of Us. Kr or server, no substance if they have plan in the back, no substance my temperature, no matter if there are 6 or 200 drones supply, no FPS drop me stupid and random