Thread: Playing StarCraft 2 on the multiple computers

Playing StarCraft 2 on the multiple computers

As the title suggesting itself what I am going to ask over here. Recently I have installed StarCraft 2 on the computer of mine. well I am looking to play StarCarft 2 onto the multiple computer. well I am asking to all the experience users who are having idea regarding this particular thing and let me know the answer as soon as possible. Any suggestion to meet the requirement of mine would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Playing StarCraft 2 on the multiple computers

Well I let you know that StarCraft 2 account are generated by using the authentication key which is included to the retail copy. Each account will not have an unused authentication key for the activation. Well this particular key simply controls the account creation and it is not required to install the game client on the computer. so that you will be able to install the game on the many computer according to your requirement. However I let you know that you will be able to access the account from the one location at a time.

In case of playing StarCraft 2 on the multiple location at a single time you need to create a separate account from the each user or at each location. This particular thing will not require to buy the separate copies of the StarCraft 2. Also I have seen that vendor does not seems to be providing separate authentication key for the retail version of the StarCarft 2. I am hoping that this particular information would be useful to you.

Well I let you know that you will not be able to log into the same Battle.net account from the two different location at a same time. However you will be able to login to the same Battle.net account from the numerous computes one at a time. But I let you know that it is really possible to verify the multiple StarCraft 2 installation by simply using the single Battle.net account. But still there is limitation for the verification of installation of the game.

I am having some useful information regarding the installation of the StarCraft 2 on the multiple computer and I am hoping that it would be helpful to you in any manner. Well yes you will be able to install the same copy of the game on the multiple computers. However you will not be able to play the same copy of the game on the multiple computers. This is only possible if you are having the different registration keys.

When two different computers are attempting to join the same game then there would be tremendous lag into the game until and unless one leaves. Only one computer would be able to play the game. I have heard that there is a thing like proxies which can be applied in the game but still I am not having idea how can one implement the proxies in the game. if still you have not found nay thing the simply ask the developers for the further supports.