Thread: Game over, big and inconsistent interrogation in Starcraft 2

Game over, big and inconsistent interrogation in Starcraft 2

Hello to all of you here I just finished SC2 hard mode with HF Here is my problem already I play star craft 2 for solo main story's background etc. The thing that disappointed me most, and which I do not understand much about the final in the main line if I have a little while before eventually the Over mind is not so bad as this and was looking for a wholesale free oneself of a higher power and use Kerrigan to liberate deprived of the which is known or not he goes or what it is.

Re: Game over, big and inconsistent interrogation in Starcraft 2

Already for the Overmind, which I know is that the spirit of the Overmind was totally deprived of his free will and was thus used against his former fertilizer. Creating Kerrigan has created a means of liberation from the yoke of old without directly against the orders. For me the fate of Kerrigan will continue to monitor the which is why she keeps her hair cut so they do not fall under the domination and does lead to the Apocalypse that you live in last mission.

At the level of the game they are certainly evolved, but they are a bit like the of SG1, they lack practical and are slow to relax, it leaves less room for races to have their own little moment of glory; otherwise it is they who rule the galaxy. Personally I found the fall of a little easier direct frontal attack on the hive world, and the transformation in human Kerrigan a bit too radical. To calm down you swim in the middle of science fiction there. It has also shed a tear, which is quite surprising given his present personality.

Either it is helped by higher entities, Duran the who saw a threat, and therefore try to control a little for everyone that both he did a search for artifacts, and a search for Kerrigan, who must give final battle, or die Kerrigan is assumed or at least lose its link with the. Being only more chance for them to kill Kerrigan. So they believe in thinking he won the as a slave, but in the extension, we will Kerrigan at the controls to counter their plan.