Thread: Crysis 2: Creating realism clan

Crysis 2: Creating realism clan

I am looking to begin a realism clan for the Crysis 2 on the computer of mine. I am also looking for the good Executive Officer who is having great experience as well as it must have a positive attitude and also little good thought which can be applied in the game. I am waiting for the prompt replies for this particular thing for which I am looking for in this particular game. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Crysis 2: Creating realism clan

I have also decided to make the Clan on the basis of the community which we are having currently. All the members of the community are going to play number of games like ATM,CSS and CA. you would like to join us our community if you are totally alone in this particular matter. Well you are warmly welcome if you are looking to join the community and thank a lot in advance for the same. Let me know whether you are joining or not.

I think we need to grow up in the matter of creating clan. Well according to my personal opinion you need to accept the opinions of the other people who are giving in the matter of creating the clan. You should consider all the good suggestions which are given by the all the users rather than ignoring the suggestions at all. If you are not interested to hear the voice of the people then I think it is not a good idea to create a clan.

Well according to my way of thinking creating a clan is not a thing to joining the random people of the other community to the clan. You should not misunderstand that the community of yours is the only great one. Plus I don’t need any website just because I am looking for any help from the right person. but still I would like to have a good members in the clan so that I can improve the popularity of the game.

All the thing which you are doing is totally childish and I supposed to help you out in the matter so that you will be able to increase the popularity of the clan as well as number of users of other community can join the clan. I am totally not talking about the community of mine but I am talking about all the good members who are supposed to join the clan which we are supposed to create for this particular game.

Well I really loved the idea of the creating clan for this particular game Crysis 2. I am eagerly waiting to join the clan which you are supposed to create in nearby future. I will also tell all the community members to join the clan of yours. Also feel free if you are looking for any help from my side also notify me once you have created clan so that I can join the same as well as all the other members of the community of mine.