Thread: Can I play StarCraft II using a satellite or cellular connection?

Can I play StarCraft II using a satellite or cellular connection?

I am playing the star craft game from last few months and it is really the interesting one according to me. Now the thing here is that I have played this game normally but I want to try the same using any cellular connection. So please help me out of the same and let me know how I can do or be specific and tell whether it is possible to do the same or not. And have anyone face this issue then let me know how i can solve the same.

Re: Can I play StarCraft II using a satellite or cellular connection?

While it may be possible to play through a satellite link or cellular users expected in this type of Internet services to experience high latency, lag and disconnects Battle.net StarCraft II multiplayer games. StarCraft II requires a constant and stable connection that such connections are rarely provided. For example, see the website of your ISP via satellite to frequently asked questions section.

In online games are not well suited for satellite Internet service due to associated latency factors. "This is a little that unluckily we have no manage over and can not be solved successfully. You can play with this type of connection, but due to the high latency of the quality of your game can be below average. I hope that this information will be helpful to you and you can also have a go at it after not been played using the connection or I can say that in then you can’t play the same on cellular.

StarCraft II includes a brand new 3D engine, which provides a superb backdrop to life and lets players experience the RTS World of the Terran Confederacy as never before. It has certainly evolved over the game in 2D 12 years ago! Blizzard games are usually written and designed to enjoy a full range of equipment. The minimum requirements for StarCraft II are a PC and 1.5 GB of RAM, a video card with access to 128MB of memory, 12 GB hard drive and a Pentium IV 2.6 GHz or faster. If you use a Mac, you'll need an Intel processor and 2GB of RAM. A broadband Internet connection is required - even for a single player StarCraft II is still connected to Battle.net to update your stats instantly.

For the patch, it's 40MB of memory. 7giga version is the game client which corresponds exactly to the customer's DVD. So basically if you download it you must still download the 40MB update that is not included in the client / dvd. Unfortunately I have no solutions for you because I'm exploring the game folder I have no trace of the patch which should actually overwrite existing files. In short, the ideal would be to find an internet connection in order to pass this course. I do not think other updates will be too intrusive and will block you running the game is launching a patch that was "programmed" which explains that the game asks you this despite your lack of connection.