Thread: Piercing the shroud in starcraft 2

Piercing the shroud in starcraft 2

Hello friend I have fond of Starcraft2. I used to play this game for long time. I have completed all missions, except the ‘Piercing the shroud’ It is not seen my archive files on my mission. Why it is so I don’t know. And I think it is one of the protoss missions, can anyone tell me where it is please? or tell what should I do to find it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Piercing the shroud in starcraft 2

During the operation of the media blitz, go to the base right place of the map close to the tower base with UNN. There you'll see a Scientific Fund to attack. on foot on the topic unit falling, and you have the option to do the secret mission, known as the drilling of the Shroud. In "Media Blitz", on the corner, there is a science hub. Slay it and get the tactics that drop. Then you obtain the target.

Others have said where it is. Should know that the media blitz repeated to obtain the documents, you still have to complete the mission to piercing of the Shroud appears in the archives. You cannot just get the documents and then terminate the target of the media blitz, does not effort that way. I also have to do this in a new movement. You cannot just enter your completed files, do the media blitz and then stabbing the shroud. Or at least that's what it was a year past, may have altered since then.

File works fine. Just finish the mission. Piercing the Shroud appears at the bottom of the list of files, after All In. Maybe. It did not work for me when I did, but that was some time ago. You certainly do not get the money and research to do that with a full season though. Anyone else observe that one time we go rear in the piercing to entire the Shroud, it's similar to you're in a fresh division of the campaign? I just went and did it, and I do not see any of the afterward target.