Thread: How to go for brutal completionist in starcraft 2

How to go for brutal completionist in starcraft 2

well, I'm on third missions. break the sky, the belly of the beast. all-in so just be careful, the way it is, or break the sky or the belly of the beast, go to file, do the alternative, then do everything right? I am very ill, and God's help I really do not want to make a new campaign, _, any help would make me happy. Any kind of help would be appreciated. Hope response soon. Thanks to all.

Re: How to go for brutal completionist in starcraft 2

Hi guys, I am also going for the same Thing currently through my files and could have just messed up the whole thing. You decide what target you desire to influence the "All In" mission so determined to slay the worms or Nydus air, and then yes they will terminate the backup files and then finish "All In" This is arrogant you by now has crushed the other alternates and piercing of the Shroud Secret Mission.

Actually you do not have to do the operation of selection before all-in. The archives are still available after completing the campaign, he could do, for example, break the sky, everything in and then Belly of the Beast of the files and still get the picture Completionist. Completionist achievements are those who do not care when or in what state did a mission saved. It's 'Wings of Liberty' 5/10/15/20/25 those who are strict when and in what order they do.

Hi guys, I would like to thanks for all post posts. I am now able to whipping my head in opposition to all in, which is the last one I need, as far as the brutal 25/hard 25, I got those easy as pie, luckily without giving them a thought. time to search you tube to see how beat this one, I'm doing the mass tanks where your original merc building is behind the ledge and I am still getting mollywhomped like no other.

If you have problems with the last few minutes, I'd recommend moving all your units and concentrate around the artifacts. Use wall structures can fly off the engine and all its SCV to keep the engine in good condition. This is especially effective if your main defenses have crumbled. It is better to lose your base of the appliance. Generally, if you do all this should not be losing anything, and remember to retrain any lost Marines in the fight against Kerrigan.