Thread: StarCraft frequently getting disconnected.

StarCraft frequently getting disconnected.

Well I have downloaded the starcraft game and recently install the same on my system. Actually in the initial period the game was doing well and the thing is that later on it was really not at its beat. Now the thing here is that whenever I play the same game online then it disconnects me and throws me out of the race and really don’t know why this is happening please help me in this one and let me know how to deal with the same one.

Re: StarCraft frequently getting disconnected.

If you have problem waiting linked to Battlenet, these steps can help determine the cause. You have previously mentioned a number of these measures may be, but please confirm that you have tried them all, and generally resolve common problems with the connection. If someone has your account name and password and try logging in, will be cut. If you suspect someone has your account name and password, please contact our invoice.

Firewalls, along with other security software and routers are designed specifically to handle incoming and outgoing calls from your computer. You may need to configure the firewall to allow access to game servers. If these are not properly configured firewall or router may prevent you from connecting to the game. As proof, if you have a router may also try to go through this time and connect the system directly into the modem. This will let you know if the router is causing connection problems and the need to be configured.

Any third-party agendas can get in the way with your association. Xfire, TeamSpeak, and the port as the supernatural show has been statement to cause link problems. Many drivers who, if dated, can cause problems for broadband users. If you find the drivers for the hardware configuration to find or list, contact the hardware manufacturer or a particular need more help. I hope they will definitely help you to get rid of the issue which you are facing.

If you have a Power Management tab in the properties of the network card, click it and uncheck permit the computer to turn off this machine to save authority if you have selected. If you are using a wireless association you may want to try different wireless modes if available through your modem / router manual. For example switching between 802.11b g to 802.11b mode only helped in some cases. Running a trace route will follow every step of your Internet connection to play, and can help identify if and where connection problems may be occurring. Hope it works for you.