Thread: Hardest campaign mission on brutal in starcraft 2

Hardest campaign mission on brutal in starcraft 2

Hello friend I care what people who ended the brutal campaign, was the most difficult mission. Destruction is the engine that I had more difficulties. Engine of destruction was a pain if not cheese through it and only have to cure SCV’s Odin. Through my career was not very graceful, but I did. In total darkness was probably the worst, however. Only mission that had to actually see a solid strategy for Brutal line. I have not played any of the final missions, however, however. Try to get as many achievements in my first run through.

re: Hardest campaign mission on brutal in starcraft 2

Maybe in the Utter Darkness. Should be All-in, but with the approach of the tank mass, even easy. I stay in the motor brain demolition is one of the toughest of my first time until last year. But it is simple now, particularly if I have inspectors from the mission. I make a career nuclear inspector and second base domain. After inspectors everlasting layer itself across the map. The only thing that remains a challenge for me is the All in the Air version. I did recently for the first time in my career brutal second through despite arriving with what I thought was a good start and have all my updates with her in mind, it was very hard!

In total darkness is crazy, but once you learn to do just huge graviton beam units and melee hybrid is really simple. I saw it in psystarcraft Zai and that's what I did in my career brutal past. I do not care much for these missions, like everybody in this place and in whole darkness, what a pain! It is not likely strategy much about them in my modest opinion.

I had a actual tough time for me with outbreak, but that is because I did the task of Reaper, firstly. It finished up pleasing over two hours to total the level, because it was thrilling my buildings in a safe place and the whole zero kite the other night with my Marines and murder all buildings 01.02 day. Other that none of them are actually so hard to Brutal. receiving hard to attain is more hard than beating the Brutal.

At the outbreak if it has two bunkers on each point of drowning, and two scv to repair hellions coming up I've never had serious problems holding back. It's just odd considering that every time a mission when a new unit is introduced, it is almost essential to use the capacity is to total the task, but helions not actually have a use in that assignment. In total darkness it was certainly harder than all that was a bit anti-climatic. Blizz should add one more level of difficulty.