Thread: Watching Replays with Friends Online in StarCraft 2

Watching Replays with Friends Online in StarCraft 2

This is more of a proposition than anything, but would not it be huge to be able to share replays with friends without having to email them or upload them? There are a lot of times I like to show a friend a repeat, but the hassle of loading / unloading, etc. I am often left thinking "why bother?" Anyway, what plans does Blizzard have to integrate this concept? It is not a new idea, but has not found anything about it since Beta.

Re: Watching Replays with Friends Online in StarCraft 2

I would be interested in this. I doubt that's going to be implemented because YouTube is so common and people, basically, you can highlight what they want and say "Look at this" and that will be it. It would be great to have something like this you could watch other people play at random, however. I know custom games can be observed, but does not match the latter and the like, it would be more appealing.

To be discussed by all parties, because they are the biggest things wrong with the gaming experience. Until these issues are fixed, I will answer every blue post that question somewhere in my response. If we let this get slipped beneath the carpet, then Activision wins. Activision Want to win? Watching the replays with friends would be a greet feature. Being able to see replays of the best players in the battle network has just BOMB!

I feel like the addition of observers in many of the standard maps Blizzard was a great thing! But removing watch the replay looks like a step backwards. Hopefully we will see a patch soon, I like talking about my reps with my teammates. Well at least now I technically can add this to the list of "things that are coming in the next 10 years." How hard is that you can host a custom game with a playback file instead of a map anyway? It seemed to work well in SC1.

Like it or not, Activision and Blizzard is one now. That will not change. So now, I want Activision to win, because it means that Blizzard win. Beating Activision Blizzard also means clever. You have to get over the merger now. NOT going to undo. Live with it or move on, please, just tears. Honestly for me, this is on top of the list. I do not give a damn chat room, personally, I want a repetition of actions without having to deal with third party sites or file transfers. I want to be able to show my friends and watch replays on Battlenet yours here.

I would love to see the visible line repeats as biological weapons. Maybe it will be available with one of the expansions? But I think it's a fairly simple feature to be available before that date. I love to see or show replays with friends, but too much of a hassle to grief at this point, I think. Not want to deal with e n all that. No LAN? That's pretty weak, but that just might make a custom game n his friends together as if u were not all LAN'd. It is not so simple. And if you get more of what Activision.