Thread: COOP in Crysis 2

COOP in Crysis 2

I have installed Crysis 2 on the computer of mine. Well I am unable to find out the reason why the developer of the game have not included the coop into this particular game Crysis 2. I was hoping that it would be an exceptional thing if they have included COCP in the game. I am looking for an opinion on this particular from the users who are playing the game Crysis 2. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: COOP in Crysis 2

I am guessing that story as well as scripted events had made the thing quite weird to play COOP. However there are some special missions are being designed in the game which would not make the playing of the game harder and harder. I think the developer would noticed the thing which we are discussing in the forum so that we would be able to play COOP on this particular game Crysis 2.

I let you know that COOP is not a only the campaign coop. In case they have decided to make the coop then i think it would make the thing more easy. According to me it would be a great thing if we are able to get the Al multilayer against of the some player in the game. it should be like that horde mode or something like brief separate coop campaign. Lets hope that the developer of the game will look on the thing which we are expecting in the game.

I am unable to figure out why the coop is revolving around the storyline. If you are remembering the game Doom 3 then you have noticed that there was a coop which was the second player and he was not part of the main story line. That particular fellow was tagged alone into the campaign of the game. I am thinking that there would be another player in the game who is already playing the game with you. I am hoping the Coop would revolve around the story line.

As far as I the experience regarding this particular game Crysis 2 you are talking about then I am stating that this particular game is quite awesome. I think it would be great to have coop in the game and there would be fun be to play with coop. but still I am thinking that it would not work in the game. I think we need to wait for the developer side announcement whether they are including coop in the game or not. let see what happens.