Thread: Crysis 2: How to fix screen & bloom flickering?

Crysis 2: How to fix screen & bloom flickering?

Well i have installed Crysis 2 on the computer of mine. I am getting an issue when i am trying to play the game on the computer of mine. After playing the game for several minutes the screen of the monitors seems to become flickering. I am totally not having any idea why this particular problem is occurring on the computer of mine. Let me know if you are having any idea to fix the matter of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Crysis 2: How to fix screen & bloom flickering?

Well looking at the situation which you have provided over here i am unable to find out the the root cause of the problem. Answer the below questions so that i can let you know about the further steps to troubleshoot the problem. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer? do you have updated the graphic card drivers on the computer? Let me know the system configuration of the computer of yours.

In this particular situation i am recommending that you should disable the Catalyst AI from CCC. Also you need to disable the crossfire. If you are having the Dual GPU on the computer of yours then i am sure that it might crossfire. This particular thing would make the drop into FPS as large as running windowed but somehow it would make the difference in the situation. Well let me know what is the output of the above mentioned thing.

Ii was having the same issue which i have mentioned over here in this particular thread. Well i recommend that you should rename Crysis2.exe to the Rift.exe. make sure that you have installed Catalyst application on the computer of yours. Also see that you have set the profile appropriately on the computer. I am hoping that this particular thing would make frame drop and your issue would be resolved successfully.

Well i have seen many cases where this particular issue is gets resolved after installing updated graphic card drivers on the computer of yours. You can visit the official website and download the latest graphic card driver on the computer of yours. You should install the drivers once you have downloaded th drivers on the computer. After installing the drivers restart the computer and try to play the game and see whether issue is persisting or not.