Thread: Aircraft in Crysis 2

Aircraft in Crysis 2

i am playing Crysis 2 from past few days. I really loved the graphic of this particular game. the main thing of this particular game which i liked is Aircrafts in this particular game Crysis 2. I am asking to all of the users who are plying this game and let me know the opinion of yours in the Aircraft. Also let me have an opinion about the VTOL also. I am waiting for the prompt replies for the same. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Aircraft in Crysis 2

Well VTOL in Crysis 2 is seems to be same as in the Crysis 1 in terms of look and feel. I have not found any difference in both the thing. But the main difference i have seen both is movement and weapons which it is carrying. VTOL in Crysis 2 is having more batter weapons as well as better movement. Also you will be able to play VTOL when you are playing the game as Multilayer only. You will not be able to play with VTOL as single player mode.

Yes you are right but still there is little bit differences. At the first glance it seems to be look like same model. In Crysis 1 VTOL was having the wings at the outside of the engine so that it can give extra lift when you are flying in the game. however in crysis 2 you will be able to see the wings 90 degree rotated towards downside facing. This why because it is making the VTOL as stationery or hover at a single place for a long time.

As far as i am knowing that only 1% of the people have enjoyed the VTOL part of this particular game Crysis 2. I am still not having the idea how could you fly an aircraft in the crysis 2. Well previous version of the Crsysis was having the option but that particular option is laking in to the Crysis 2. I am totally not worried about the flying thin in the Crysis 2. But if you are looking to fly then go for it dont't miss the chance.

Well current configuration of the computer of mine quite enough to run Crysis on the computer of mine. It is also giving me the resolution of 1650X1000. But still i am thinking that i need to upgrade the computer of mine. Why because i am not having console with me to play the game. but still i have decided to fly using VTOL after upgrading the computer of mine. And i will let you know about the experience of mine.