Thread: SLI profile patch for Crysis 2

SLI profile patch for Crysis 2

The crysis 2 full version game has been released to the market. In some regions today will going to release I think. However after installing the game on my SLI enabled computer ji have discovered that the game is completely not playable anyhow because the game doesn’t support the SLI profile. So that I need to take out the SLI configuration and play the game using single GPU only. I thought that the game will run smoothly in SLI mode but here is a different thing. How they can do like that?

Re: SLI profile patch for Crysis 2

Therelease of ATI Catalyst provides support in favor of the newest ATI CrossFireX profiles within a detach executable file guaranteeing users have right to use to the complete most recent set of profiles installed on top of their computer. New profiles put to this liberate:
    • Crysis 2 - Progresses CrossFire performance
    • Dungeons – Develops CrossFire performance through forced on Anti-Aliasing
    • Shogun 2 (DX9 version) –CrossFire support
    • America’s Army 3 - CrossFire support
    • Flatout: Ultimate Carnage - CrossFire or SLI

NVIDIA has offered 7 edition of SLI game improvement wrap up - NVIDIA Display Driver 267.24 Beta SLI Profile Update V7 designed for Crysis 2 Demo. This SLI game improvement pack up will hold up each and every one of NVIDIA SLI computers and NVIDIA multi-GPU video cards and extremely progress the presentation of Crysis 2. NVIDIA Display Driver 267.24 Beta SLI Profile Update V7 must be utilized through v267.24 beta display drivers. If you encompass a GeForce GTX 560 Ti by means of v267.26 installed, please make use of this new profile update in its place

NVIDIA SLI Profile Update V7 allows numerous NVIDIA GPUs within your computer to work mutually for quicker performance. Therefore for computers with further than single NVIDIA GPU (and through SLI otherwise multi-GPU enabled) this update increases the performance of Crysis 2 . On one occasion the update is installed, the game will routinely make use of each and every one of the GPUs within your computer to attain the greatest performance achievable.

With the intention of obtain enhanced Crysis 2 gaming perforce, you can utilize SLI. Running the game exclusive of SLI will make dreadful to your PC. Nvidia has offered the innovative SLI and Multi-GPU Profile Update intended for Crysis 2. Like you make out, you can play Crysis 2 demo within SLI mode on a solitary GPU. If you should play it on further than one graphics card, you will require a high end CPU (for example Intel i7 CPU) to experience the complete superiority of SLI. The demo edition carries out well on Direct X11 even though Crysis 2 is to merely Support DirectX 9 at authorized launching.

Proclaiming the EVGA SLI improvement! This unauthorized patch offers SLI support in the most up-to-date games. With the intention of rapidly improve SLI Profile problems that arise with any new game release; EVGA has determined to widely discharge this update to patch put in a few SLI profiles thus you can get chock-full benefit of SLI at the moment. I will download the patch and let’s see what I can get.