Thread: While playing Crysis 2 Multiplayer Demo on PC Screen turns black

While playing Crysis 2 Multiplayer Demo on PC Screen turns black

I have installed the Crysis 2 MP Demo for PC but I am getting some issues in it. While I connect a server and the game begins; the whole thing goes usual, I can still play for a small number of seconds. But, afterward, the entire screen turns black, apart from my HUD. I can at rest perceive sound myself walking, shooting, getting killed, except I cannot observe anything. One more problem I encountered was that I might not sign in by the use of my Crysis account. I tried registering different account with different name with different Email but nothing worked for me. Can anyone help me?

Re: While playing Crysis 2 Multiplayer Demo on PC Screen turns black

Crytek has recognized the grounds of the connection problems and is turning off the PS3 servers to repair the issues within time meant for Crysis 2's launch on March 22. A Crytek developer established the demo move towards from a former build of Crysis 2 thus its probable some of these problems have previously been worked out. Crytek is leasing players distinguish that they're conscious of a variety of technological issues there in the Crysis 2 multiplayer demo. Crytek declares they're working as rapidly as probable to determine these issues while they did not offer more details.

Unhappily, the demo unconfined by Crytek isn't precisely up to equivalence, with numerous users complaining of problems ranging from unexpected disconnects, crashes throughout loading screen and further. What's inferior, if players are utilizing the Xbox Wireless WiFi adapter to bond toward the Internet, the Crysis 2 demo doesn't distinguish it, and prompts that the console still in offline. Crytek is alert of the issues and supposed that it would discharge an update in the close future with the intention that everybody can incident the striking title.

Inside a declaration printed oncrytek official website, Crysis 2 developer already told that there are several issues in console demo version of game. However there is not much issue in the PC version of game. There might be several connection related issue in PC like login or bonding with server. Other than this the game is completely playable as they told. They have repaired most of the servers regarding the PC multiplayer game. So if there is any issue then it would in your system only.

The reply to this trouble is frequently one way or another due to the wireless internet if you have. I establish while playing above wireless with my old gaming computer. While use the direct connections the issue automatically get resolved. Furthermore I have disabled the firewall program as well as antivirus program. Did some port forwarding. After that only I was able to login to the server. I did get the black screen once but it fixed while check the system temps and CPU usage. To avoid black screen keep the system cool while playing game.

The crytek has released the Crysis 2 Patch v1.2 which offers the Multiplayer Demo several fixes
    • The connection issue has been fixed now.
    • Crash, Freeze other kind of issue fixed while connected to the dedicated server.s
    • Account creation is now working properly
    • The registration and the login issue has been fixed.
    • The users can now use the special characters for the username.