Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

What would be the best resolution using gtx580 to play crysis2?

Video Games

Old 25-03-2011

What would be the best resolution using gtx580 to play crysis2?

As the title suggest what I am going to ask over here in this particular thread. Well I am having Intel Core i7 and 4 GB RAM on the computer of mine. I am looking to play Crysis 2 on the computer of mine. I am also having GTX580. I want to know which screen resolution should I do so that I would be able to play the game without any issue. Let me know if you are having any idea to meet the requirement of mine as early as possible. Thanks a lot in advance.

Old 25-03-2011

Re: What would be the best resolution using gtx580 to play crysis2?

Well according to me 1080P would definitely work on the computer of yours. I have seen that GTX 280 is running fine with the 1080P. I think 280 would be the maximum value and I am thinking that it will definitely give you 30FPS for this particular game Crysis 2. But make sure that you have installed Direct X 10 on the computer then only all this thing will be possible when you are playing Crysis 2 on the computer of yours.
Old 25-03-2011

I am really sorry since I am unable to comment anything on this matter. Yet I am not having any particular information so I cannot figure out regarding this particular thing. If you are not playing the game at very low FPS then I am sure that your game would be running fine on the computer with the given system specification. If still there is an issue then I think you need to ask the other users in this particular forum.
Old 25-03-2011

I am suspecting that it is too early to predict about all this thing which you are looking about in this thread. Well I am assuming that this particular game would run fine after using the DirectX 9 on the computer. but still I am having a suspect that the game would not run at all if you have installed higher version of the DirectX 9 on the computer of yours. but still I am hoping that you will be able to run the game using Max settings on 1080P on the computer of yours.
Old 25-03-2011

As far as I know that the card which you are talking about that is Gtx 580 is the one of the best card which is available in the market. Hence I am sure that you will be able to get the MAX settings of 1080P on the computer. it might be possible that you will be able to get the settings of higher than that which I have mentioned previously in this post. However I have heard that 560i is required to be the max out the game. hence I am not worried about that also.
Old 26-03-2011

I think you are totally wrong for the opinion of yours in the previous post of yours. Well I have found that the gtx 580 is quite terrible card. I was getting only 0 FPS it did not make any difference what level I am using to play the game. I am looking for the better graphic card like ATi rage pro or something like that. I am really frustrated with this particular graphic card and I have decided to change the same anyhow from the computer of mine.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,