Thread: Unable to connect in Multiplayer mode in Crysis 2

Unable to connect in Multiplayer mode in Crysis 2

I have installed Crysis 2 on the computer of mine. well whenever I am attempting to login on the account of the PC demo then I am getting message that I am unable to connect with the Multiplayer and it also prompting that I need to check the network connection on the computer of mine. let me know if any other users are having the similar problem like me. Also let me know if you are having particular solution to fix the matter of mine.

Re: Unable to connect in Multiplayer mode in Crysis 2

I have seen many users who have been playing the game successfully by simply creating the new account in the game. I don’t what might be the reason behind but the old account might be corrupted due to some reasons. Hence I recommend that you should create an new account an see whether it is working or not. also you can try to play the game after few hours it might be possible that the MyCrysis could be down. Hence try with both the thing and let me know the results of it.

I was having the same problem and I have done following thing which helped me to fix the matter of mine. Well I have ran the Crysis 2 demo with the Administrative rights on the computer of mine.
    • You need to right click on the Crysis 2 demo icon and go for Properties from the right click context menu.
    • Now go for the Compatibility tab and simply click on the Run this Program as an Administrator checkbox and simply click on the Apply button in order to apply the changes which you have done on the computer of yours.

Finally I have managed to fix this connection issue which I was getting with this particular game Crysis 2. Well I have turned off the Router Firewall and restart the router as well I have restarted the computer. another thing which I have done is to adding the game into antivirus firewall. Once I have done all the above mentioned thing I have solved the matter and there was no connection issue with the game. I am hoping that the thing which I have mentioned over here would be helpful to you.

I think there might be something wrong with the Internet Explorer settings. Well I think you need to disable the Protected Mode in Internet Explorer. You need to launch the browser and go for the Tools and go for Security Option which is located under the Tool menu. Now you need to simply disable the Protected Mode. Now restart the Internet Explorer on the computer and see whether there is an issue is persisting with the connection for the Crysis 2.

Well I have seen number of users are having this particular issue which is associated with this particular game. mostly this issue is associated with the security concerned so I am hoping that the developer of the game would figure out the issue and do some solid steps to fix the problem. According to my opinion there should be something like Help button which would open the document which will let you know about the setting about the Firewall or Internet Security Settings.