Thread: XBOX 360 controller scheme for Crysis 2 Singleplayer

XBOX 360 controller scheme for Crysis 2 Singleplayer

I have just started playing the crysis 2 on computer. I have played the game on Xbox 360. I like the gameplay using the Xbox controller. While switching to the PC I realized that it is little difficult the control the game using keyboard and mouse. Right now I am thinking about using the Xbox controller to this computer with the scheme of single player. Does anybody have idea about this? I hope that many people have already started using the Xbox controller for PC version of Crysis 2.

Re: XBOX 360 controller scheme for Crysis 2 Singleplayer

I don’t think that the Crysis 2 game is best with Xbox controller. Not only the Crysis 2, most of the First person shooter games are well with mouse and keyboard. If you really want to play the game using 360 controllers then you have to make several changes. I have played the Crysis 2 PC version using Xbox 360 controller (exclusive of keyboard as well as mouse). For that I have used the Xbox 360 controller stimulator for Windows PC and customized several settings according to my needs.

Generally I think that the developer of Crysis 2 expects you to make use of the most widespread controls. Everybody has a mouse as well as keyboard with their computer, just like everybody playing a PS3 has a dual shock. Nowhere did I speak Cryteck anticipates Xbox 360 controller. However in my opinion the Xbox controller may perform well in PC with some games if you configured it well. in Crysis 2, I don’t think that it will offer you a better gameplay.

If you would like complete support for crysis game in that case a Keyboard as well as mouse is actually the barely guaranteed approach to dig up compatibility. There are precise Gamer keyboards on the marketplace by means of programmable macros buttons for extraordinary moves otherwise mixtures for example Crouching as well as moving while acting together with/using stuff. Doing this would usually denote pressing numerous buttons on top of the keyboard; whilst it’s not as big a problem like it was several keyboards might chuck a wobbly if you attempt this.

The Xbox 360 controller is absolutely finest for a game similar to GTA. Driving by way of a mouse merely screws in similarity. Except for first person shooters absolutely mouse/keyboard all the line of attack. Logitech is pretty fine however frustratingly Microsoft has been paying off corporations to create games essentially only working correctly by means of the 360 controller. Otherwise I presume so for the reason that it makes no logic if not.

You can make use of the Xbox controller to your PC in order to play any game. You can make use of the special program to customize the controller as you like. However the Crysis 2 is best to play using keyboard and mouse. There are lots of controls you need to use in the game and using the combination of keyboard and mouse you don’t need to worry about memorizing the combination of buttons because you can set the each option to each key depending on your capability.