Thread: My SCVs shoot giant lasers in StarCraft 2

My SCVs shoot giant lasers in StarCraft 2

What's happening? Just started happening today. I did nothing different with the team. I've played all season, a lot of games / customs line, and even a few months of beta, no problems. I'm running two HD 4850s in Crossfire. I tried a list of things that others have suggested. Until now, the problem persists. The artifacts seem to lasers. Occur very rapidly in random places, but each laser almost always originates in a MCS or other unit / building. Game speed does not affect the speed of lasers.

Re: My SCVs shoot giant lasers in StarCraft 2

Why would it unexpectedly start doing this? Not able to understand. My old drivers were dated early june and they ran the beta and I beat the complete movement with no issues. I did not change my hardware; I have just changed the crossfire that to I have just disable/enable it. Well I can just try to check my drivers if they are causing the trouble. If it still does, then maybe the RAM on your video card is overheating / may need to dust-off/clean video card. I know that in the past I had the graphic corruption and had to reapply thermal paste to my video card and I hit the heatsink fan and the problem disappeared.

Well, I changed video cards. The daughter card was not being used now running the team. I even reinstall the game. The same problem! I find it hard to believe that the two video cards that are not exactly the same manner and at exactly the same time. I bought about a month apart, so probably not the same batch. I have no idea what to do.

Also I have this problem. I tried playing with my video settings in the game, but without success. It's just a matter of SCV, with the rocket fire graphic packs everywhere. I would love a fix for it, though, or I'll have to shut terran, it is very difficult to play with all that blinking going on. I tried Protoss and Zerg. Many of the protoss have blue lasers flying everywhere. Zerg have the Reds. This is super annoying. It's bothering me enough to want to reformat my computer. If that does not fix it.

I think my issue is unique because it has a dual GPU ATI PowerPlay setting up where I have a Mobility Radeon HD 5450 and Intel Extreme Graphics chip from the day I bought my laptop in a low power state. This configuration is what keeps me from downloading the latest catalyst drivers, as AMD does not recommend the installation of the mobility of the catalyst with a dual GPU configuration unless a particular set of my original equipment manufacturer (in my case, HP). If anyone has this same configuration (I know the Alienware MX11 [sp?] Use the same settings) and found to my general problem and fixed the problem, I can be pointed in the right direction?

I found a way to solve the problem if you use the sweeper unit is not working. you have to do is restart your computer and just when you start hold down the F2 key to take to the BIOS that looks like a blue screen and the top should read the information and things but you're leading or menu then once found, select it and then find something that says interchangeable graphics or graphics change at the discretion then select save and exit make sure it says save and exit not only the output then you take your normal home page maybe something a little bigger and a pop-up should appear that says to restart the computer now, click Restart now and everything is back to normal this is what fixed my problem.