Thread: In Assassins creed brotherhood my game is not saved and gets deleted

In Assassins creed brotherhood my game is not saved and gets deleted

I recently bought Assassins Creed Brotherhood from a local game store. When I completed almost half of this game, there was an update 1.02 released. So I applied it but later on when I quit and restarted the game all the save game disappeared and now I am at the beginning of the story. Can anyone tell me how do I get back the save game file is this game? I dont want to start playing from the beginning. Thanks

re: In Assassins creed brotherhood my game is not saved and gets deleted

Did you ensure that the Saved game files are gone from your pc? Can you confirm it by going in the below Windows directory and search for them manually, see if any files exist there or not. I think that the save game path could have changed after the update, so you can copy and paste it in the proper directories. Below is the save game location of Assassins creed brotherhood:

Under Win7 and Vista OS:
    C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saved

Under Win XP OS:
    C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saved

re: In Assassins creed brotherhood my game is not saved and gets deleted

There might be a Saves folder under the location described in the above reply. Those files might be either ACBROTHERHOODSAVEGAME0.SAV or .SAV file. Can you try to search for .SAV files from your Windows operating system. Once you find it then check where you need to copy and paste it, so that you can play the game from the same chapter you have been playing it.

It looks to me that 1.01 version patch was having some issues with the non-English Windows version, so instead of saving the game where it should be saved, it was going under C:\Users\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. After applying the new 1.02 patch the saves are going in this location C:\Users\[your username]\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, so try to copy all the files from the previous directory to the new path.