Thread: StarCraft 2 crashes on exit

StarCraft 2 crashes on exit

I posted and created several threads on this subject, and I am almost to the point of extreme anxiety here. Almost every time you exit the game, hang so that the mouse can still move but the background is not so, and I cannot Alt + Tab out or anything. If I press ctrl + alt + Del, the computer freezes completely and I cannot move the mouse also. The only way back to my desk is to give the team a hard reboot.
    My PC config:
    Windows 7 64-bit with RAM - 4 GB, 2 XFX GTX 260’s graphic card, Intel Q9450 3.4 GHz. Is anyone else having such kind of problem?

re: StarCraft 2 crashes on exit

I was playing the campaign and when I finished, I hit F10 for the menu, then click out of season. They took me back to the menus BNet and then i alt + tab to my desktop, right-click the application Starcraft2 in the taskbar, and hit near. STILL locked up my pc. So maybe it's my machine that is causing the problem? But either way, even when I try to exit the menus BNet still crashes. Oh, and I like doing this, but I will continue to stop until we get a blue response. (I read a similar thread a program called "Comodo" may cause these problems. I however, do NOT have Comodo.)

I experience this problem on my machine. I recently formatted, but not change a single piece of hardware. No cash before the format, which indicates a software problem. Literally it was working fine for 6 hours before reformatting and then completely freezes my computer in shock after formatting. Exactly the same operating system, Windows 7 64 bit. Accurate video drivers. I get this error 100% of the time in full screen mode. I've been running in windowed mode and it seems to avoid crashing. At the cost of FPS, however.

I updated my drivers to 260.99 gtx 460 a while ago and thought I had fixed the problem because it leaves me with success last 3 times I played sc2. But after playing it freezes every day. Well I'm beginning to lose hope in blizzard ever fixing this issue. Who have failed again, even with a "thanks for the entire world's information system is still investigating the matter." at least give us the illusion that they care.

I just created a new position in this as well. I cannot believe it still happens. It's getting very annoying that something as simple as computer crashes out of people. I thought I am the only one complaining about this, but many people do not go in the forums or the time to type. If you do a Google search, it is clear that this is happening to a lot of people. Blizzard has to act now because this difficulty is way overdue (difficulty has been there since the launch!)

I have this problem 90% of the time, no matter which version of StarCraft II, remains an unsolved problem. Since the first version of SC II, I installed many different versions of catalyst and the problem still occurs. I click on the start and I get the screen battle cruiser. Sometimes they are 1 or 2 minutes to get out successfully on the desktop, but I always get this "luck" if you can call this luck sometimes they just do not go out and I can still move the mouse cursor. If I press CTRL + ALT + DEL to get task manager, ALT + TAB or CTRL + ESC to switch to the desktop, eventually about SC II, but sometimes the computer freezes and I have to restart my computer.

Re: StarCraft 2 crashes on exit

Still experimenting block out game. I tried to authenticate first, but sometimes it still freezes. I even tried to click alt-tab and the right to close sc2 and sometimes still be frozen. WTF is wrong with this game. This is the only game that does this. I have a high-quality team running an i5-750 4GB of DDR3 RAM, gfx card and Windows 7 x64 GTS250. Maybe this game was not built for Windows 64 bits, but goddamnn the game has been for months now, why is not fixed yet!