Thread: comprehensive variables.txt in StarCraft 2

comprehensive variables.txt in StarCraft 2

I have an ATI HD4850 and E8400 4 GHz CPU and realized the game to the default Ultra graphics. Is well on certain maps, but on maps as "Twilight strength" of the texture on the ground makes my game slow, a little texture are different in the minerals and makes the game late in other maps. Any idea what settings to zoom out to get a good experience with a HD4850, I would have a mixture of high and ultra settings, now playing in all settings high. 10.8 Wait for drivers expected to improve the performance of ATI in the case of SC2 now lacks compared to Nvidia.

Re: comprehensive variables.txt in StarCraft 2

I think many people want the game to be brighter and more colorful, but I know of a way to make this a reality without sacrificing things as of now. I'm trying to find a way to "turn off the light." This is a feature that can be done in the map editor, but I do not know if it works in the game. The only discharge lighting is the elimination of the bottom of most units it becomes dark, and some other anomalies.

There are a lot of graphics settings, but that stands out is "shadowmapsize" So mostly, if you know concerning shadow maps, each frame of the scene depicted in the depth buffer without color or texture information and then the other passes back buffer normal. The normal way is to render target, such as 1920x1080. The buffer depth for the shadow map is 2048 x 2048. So it’s very large, it is faster to make the depth buffer, but still has a tangible success in performance. This shadow map is shown below, for all objects in the scene that can be molded or receive shadows.

Do any of these options help with the videos in the game and things like the Hyperion Bridge, laboratory, etc for people running SLI? I double-260M, and the game runs smoothly except for those areas. My cards are currently no choking. Or is this something I'll have to wait for Blizzard to be a patch or update Nvidia driver? I really I have no complaints about the game, as some would be good to see. I have no complaint and have been greatly enjoying the game.

Almost certainly should not do anything. The changes in this section are changes to get better the routine of ultra settings - not to mention really, so you'll clairify. That may be the reason I do not have values. Obviously not increase the values if you want a performance boost instead of increasing quality. They are also the values for PC; Mac may lack certain variables or something? Just a guess, but I think it is unlikely because they use more or less the same hardware.

Oh my god pleases help. I have not gone beyond the first campaign missions because I'm interested in adjusting my graphics first. I'm involved in doing what many of you all are responsible to keep the shadows and shaders low, but lock other graphics settings through variables.txt. The difficulty is that while. I cannot find the file variables.txt freaking anywhere. I'm on a Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.8. Please help me find this or is there a way to change these variables in the game as the command line?