Thread: No custom graphics settings in Crysis 2

No custom graphics settings in Crysis 2

Where does all custom graphics settings gone, is this you all can do, all set to play you down. No custom settings for textures, shadows, AA, water. None of the settings seem awesome to be honest; they are decent, but not graphic breaking limit. Most good graphics from lighting that is better than Crysis 1, there are some low-level texture maps and it’s disappointing.

Re: No custom graphics settings in Crysis 2

All I can say is that this is high-quality for low end users, who can play Crysis 2 without troubles, different Crysis 1, only high-end can play without troubles, and I like that there is a bit graphic by a hardcore player and a person has many things in your life to pay for others to upgrade your PC, just to play the game, you do not agree with me? And also, I must say, the limits graphics in Crysis 1, could not be better, everything was like real life high shaders in Crysis 1, what else can you do?

I was kind of hoping that the set of channel names Warhead agreement. I was having trouble at first figuring out what were the three modes. "Now, if I'm in this mode. What do the other, but if I change this go?" I disagree on some points. Good for low-end user? No. Because Crysis2 low setting is too high. This is Crysis1 high level except the adjustment of objects. We must set as low? No. Just no. low-end users do not need such setting. CE2 low performance is much better. Crysis2 (CE3) Operational scalability is very wrong. I'm sad.

A terminological adjustment is just stupid. Apparently, being a player is the lowest rank there is. But I thought people are gamers regardless of the settings they use. Maybe it's a German thing, where anything beyond the most noob environments qualify as so serious that it is a job and do not play? No sense and only confuses. I could not tell which is which the setting is until I met the 3 of them to see the difference for me. Can be advanced beyond the hardcore player, and player could be beyond the two, and so could Hardcore. Way to pick 3 words equal to three different configurations. Besides, where are the individual graphical controls? It is the industry standard of the games that are associated with advanced word set the finer details of the configuration.

Anyway. until Crysis 2 seems more consoles graphics seem disappointing for most people, but should be, could it be otherwise CE3 became in a way that should be the same cross platform, perhaps the PC must have additional support DX11, but I heard that it will be a DX10 patch later and no, really disappointing, but this makes little difference between figures 3 settings that made it impossible to feel any difference between the console and PC. It is very obvious now; game developers are beginning the focus on the game console over the PC. By the way, why the Xbox system.cfg configuration is not working?

Wow it's amazing that I could see the dissimilarity just by altering the settings, I had troubles with spots any difference, even when I took screenshots, which is 99% of the same graphics. I wish that was lost in the Advanced button in the demo, but it is not true, there benchmarks Nvidia official full version of the game and there was nothing more than the demo, only three presets to choose from, even there is no regulatory anti-aliasing and anisotropy no, I think that since most of simplifying the graphics options in game ever and is pretending to have better graphics ever

You want to respond to the consoles? Go ahead, but do not count on my purchase of their games in the future. Since multiplayer mode Crysis 2 is so terrible, and evidence of consolification (press start to begin with) and a bulk copy of Call of Duty to the smallest detail, I was waiting for the player and the full version; in general it would be better. Now I see that is not the case. Crytek sincerely can take over Crysis 2, take the console market and shit, because I have enhanced games to buy.