Thread: WormNet does not work on PSP for Worms 2: Open warfare

WormNet does not work on PSP for Worms 2: Open warfare

I have got the Worms 2: Open warfare for my PSP and I want to play this game online which would be having much fun then that of playing it alone. I am trying to connect to the WormNet but it is not getting connected with the sever. Can somebody tell me that what is the problem and how can I connect with it? Please help me! I have seen many people playing the same game on PSP which inspired me to install it on my psp.

Re: WormNet does not work on PSP for Worms 2: Open warfare

I guess the gaming server to which you are trying to connect is not working. Actually there is nothing wrong with the PSP that you are using to play this game but the story starts from the their end in which you can do nothing. You just need to wait for them to open the server to which you are trying to get connected. But make sure that you have entered the proper internet settings on your psp.

I think you must be trying to get connected with the older server as I have heard that there is some changes has been made from the developers of the Worms 2: Open warfare about changing their ISP due to which their IP address have got changed hence the server to which you are trying might not be available currently. I guess it won't be available now. I suggest you to check connecting with some other server that may not show any such issue.

An issue could be originating from the PSP as well as it might not having an internet connection with an enough speed due to which it is not getting connected with the gaming server. It is necessary to have better internet speed to play games online where your PSP seems to be lacking. I suggest you to check about the same or you may check it by playing some other game online.