Thread: Unable to login in Crysis 2

Unable to login in Crysis 2

Hello yesterday I download a new Crysis 2 in my system and I played this game for 2 hours in last night. And it works properly without any issue with it. It works very smoothly. And today morning I again try to play this game. But I am not able to login into it. Don’t know what’s the matter but it shoes me following error. It says
    An error is occurred please check your network settings.
    I am not familiar with networking components so I am not able to solve this sp please help me to solve this problem. Thank you.

Re: Unable to login in Crysis 2

Hello I am facing similar kind of problem. I was receiving this difficulty the moment I installed the game. But I resolve this problem for that I had turn off my router firewall and then after I restart my router and I also restart my system. And after that I add Crysis 2 into my antivirus firewall. And I don’t know how but after that when I try to login again it works and now I am able to connect to it. Would be presenting pleasant to recognize the ports it uses so I didn’t cover to disable my whole router firewall.

Hello thank you for your replies I try your settings but it won’t work. At rest haven't obtain past the login screen still just the once. I have tried in all probability 50 times to build an account and log in, but no accomplishment. It for all time maintain both my emails are in makes use of. I attempt to generate an account a few times on my crysis when it was unmoving somewhat positive, it resulted in disappointment. I include a gamespy account; I am able to login on gamespy however not the game. Two guys on irc have through me accounts also, although I am unable to log into them. Firewall Windows 7 default and router bypass traffic all the way through as is, no NAT, so I am affirmative this is not a network matter on my end.

Well after 2 days of no play I supervise to login. These are 3 steps I did earlier than logging in. I put out of action firewall and NOD32 and minor all Internet Explorer settings in security selection to least amount. And after that it stars working. After that I started in the direction of turn on one obsession by the time. After turning on Windows 7 Firewall and NOD32 and playing a game a spot, I attempt reverting support settings in Internet Explorer and seem to be, it unable to work. So my finale, it’s incredible with IE settings and I put out of action "protected mode" in security option underneath tools in Internet Explorer. And it’s not server overload or such an obsession, the dissimilarity is like 2mins between attempt and yes, my friend make an effort with my account and through me like dozens of other account immediately to login and not anything.

Hello I try with all above settings. But it doesn’t work for me unluckily and IE won't allow me turn it down underneath 'Medium' security. I started in receipt of this login difficulty nowadays; I was playing very well in the recent past. This is irritating. I tried running demonstration on my laptop with same router and log-in workings. Don't recognize what's wrong through my desktop. I make an effort reinstalling and deleting game outline, still not predetermined. Please any other suggestions. Thank you.

Well it is regarding Firewall of NOD32, when I make possible it after restarting it didn’t wish for to work and after put out of action firewall and NOD32 and restarting another time it works. Well later than restarting I make possible Nod32 and Windows Firewall and the whole thing works immense, but the moment I restart my laptop and Windows Firewall starts through windows it unable to login. It will work when you enable AV software and Windows Firewall other than won't work if these 2 programs are starting in the company of windows.