Thread: All about Repair Tool in StarCraft 2

All about Repair Tool in StarCraft 2

I have recently heard about the game StarCraft 2. I have decided to play this particular game on the computer of mine. I have also found that this particular game is also having Repair Tool. Well I want to know what is the purpose of Repair Tool of this particular game. I am asking to all of the users who are having any idea regarding the query of mine. let me know as early as possible. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: All about Repair Tool in StarCraft 2

As the name suggest Repair Tool you can use is an utility which you can use to replace all the files which are missing or repair the files which are corrupted due to some reason. According to me it could be a handy tool at the time of installation of the game or if you are having an issue with the files of the StarCraft 2. I am hoping that Repair Tool which is included in the game would be helpful when you are having an issue regarding the files of this particular game.

In order to get the Repair Tool you need to go to the installation folder of the StarCraft 2. Where you have to a look for the Support folder. In that particular folder you need to search for the Repair.exe. when you wanted to repair the files you need to simply double click the file and run the same on the computer of yours. when it is prompted you need to click on the Repair in order to start with the process.

You can use this particular Repair tool in the following Scenario.
    1. When game is crashed due to missing or corruption of the file.
    2. When there is an issue with the graphic or sound due to missing of the data.
    3. And finally when the updater reports is unable to patch just because the source data does not seems to match.

If you have used the Repair Tool and still the problem is existing then I think you need to reinstall the game on the computer of yours. If reinstalling the game does not seems to help you out then you need to contact the Technical support for the further assistance to solve the problem of mine. mostly I have seen that Repair tool is capable to fix the most of the problem which is occurring due to corruption or missing of the files in this particular game.