Thread: Directx 11 patch for Crysis 2

Directx 11 patch for Crysis 2

The Crysis 2 has already released in UK and US. Within several days it will be going to available all over the world. It is a long-awaited game for me. I have built a new gaming rig especially for that game. I have configured the game purposely for DirectX 11. However while looking at the game review it told that currently the game is not compatible with DX11 but they will going to release a patch to support it very soon. Does anybody have idea about this patch?

Re: Directx 11 patch for Crysis 2

Truthfully I believe Crytek is looking toward set countless attempt in DirectX 11 intended for Cryengine 3 except as much as Crysis 2 I don't believe they're meeting on an additional height of textures otherwise models and if they aren't in that case they're not departing to build up a few following the fact for a free of charge patch to a game they previously sold, if they did that would be tremendous, however I don't consider they will. Though they developed a complete DirectX 11 path for Cryengine 3 and attached that into Crysis 2 I don't assume you'd observe much of quality dissimilarity in any way, except it would be a pretty good performance advantage.

There isn't whatever thing that DirectX 9 can't do in conjecture. It's simply that the aspects of the API build it unreasonable to make use of several effects. DirectX 11 is good except not for the reason that it offers support for tessellation. It's fine since it offers countless back end perfections that permit developers to execute effects far additional resourcefully, which indicates they can employ extra effects to a superior height of quality, what they settle on to realize with it is capability of the developer, otherwise those who wrote the engine.

The further unanticipated news is that currently Crysis 2 does not up till now hold up DirectX 11 graphics. Although the game at rest looks first-class even within its present DirectX 9 edition, PC gamers who have elevated end hardware will probably be dissatisfied that each and every one of the assured bells as well as whistles are not in rest. They might release the patch to fix the DirectX 11 support but When this is an another question which is rearing in everyone’s mind.

It looks like that EA will not provide PC gamers the benefit of Direct X 11 on the commence of Crysis and gamers will be required to do exclusive of DirectX 10 in addition, the game will distribute with simple older DirectX 9 barely and support for DirectX 11 will be put in support of the game as a future patch. This is some actually unsatisfactory reports to listen to, the major benefit PC gamers had above console gamers was the DirectX benefit excluding it appears that PC gamers will be devoid of that benefit for a as at this moment.

Folks who have purchased and settled Crysis 2 into gaming rigs have a pair of unanticipated twists. The foremost is a day 1 patch designed for Crytek's first person shooter that automatically downloads while you first begin the game. This patch has fixed several things in the game which I can’t list out now. On the other hand, DirectX 11 support has so far to reach your destination and there is no sound from Crytek like to how lengthy that will get.