Thread: Crouch toggle and Aim toggle settings in Crysis 2

Crouch toggle and Aim toggle settings in Crysis 2

I not at all played the Crysis 2 beta although looking just about I've established suggestions to being capable to modify these settings by the use of the config files otherwise console. The fixation is however to the extent that I can tell in the real retail game, they're disappeared. con_restricted is an will not be a recognized command anymore and I've gone all the way through every console command that's scheduled within the full game and not anything looks put up the shutters. I hate crouch toggle in whichever game and demanding to target while holding down one more button is just uncomfortable.

Re: Crouch toggle and Aim toggle settings in Crysis 2

For this you need to download the Crysis 2 Demo Configurator Version 4. This is to be utilized through the Crysis 2 demo which permits you to organize settings that are not within the game menus. Make sure that a number of the graphics options appear to have no result to the game except they are still within the program like I cant 100% show they have no consequence since they are excused like applicable commands inside the game. Awaiting Crytek 2 for console and schedules legal commands we don’t make out what does have outcome.

One of the motivations I akin to toggle, is that while I'm utilizing hold I have to exchange my entire control scheme around. I'm a left hand user and I've for all time utilized the arrow keys for progress and I support my control system just about this, with the end key like the toggle button and mouse button 2 like bound. Although through hold system, I must make use of mouse button 2 the same as the hold key and space bar like jump. It essentially screws the whole thing up.

I don’t think that there are any kind of settings to change the Crouch and Aim toggle in the game because this is the default behavior in most of the games. If there is any option then you could find it in the in game menu only. Other than this there will not be anything more settings to make out. If you don’t want this thing then you can make use of the "Toggle Zoom". You can completely turn on the "Toggle Zoom" using the game options. This is the best you can do as an alternative option.

I think that you need to modify the config file in order to make certain changes in the game. I have looked over the internet and there in some sites I have found that someone will offer a modified file to download which will changes the game options and other settings according to your needs. If this is not possible then I think that you may get it in the full version of games. The crytek has told that the game includes several customizable settings. Otherwise you should program your mouse and keyboard using any program according to the game play.

As someone said before you need download the latest version of Crysis 2 Demo Configurator. However this application or program can only be used with the Demo version of game only. Versions 1 – 3 contain in total at this moment had approximately 9,000 downloads, thanks to everybody that is sustaining the tool. I will carry on holding up the tool to the extent that I can throughout the demo and into the last free of the game.