Thread: Action figures based on Crysis 2 video game

Action figures based on Crysis 2 video game

I am really excited by the game Crysis2 from Crytek. I have recently seen the video on YouTube and the game play was extremely good. The characters, fights, combats and main thing the Graphics in the game is outstanding. As you might know that when any games comes to market some companies will produce some actions figures of the characters present in the game. I am talking about the toys regarding the Crysis 2. I would like to collect some of the Action figures for my favorite collection. I have several collections so far regarding my best game and I need some of the figures from this game too. Can anyone tell me where I can find this?

Re: Action figures based on Crysis 2 video game

Toy Corporation NECA has an action figure based on top of forthcoming shooter Crysis 2. The outline contains 25 points of expression, which meant for collectors who to pose their statistics be fond of is enormous, except doing almost immediately one of the Crysis' brand name Nanosuits looking little bulky for that figure I think. Other than the Crysis action suite figure there are also other characters with different action. Some of them are very familiar throughout the game.

This weekend’s Toy Fair incident in New York City illustrated us that game-based action figures are energetic and fine. Now a corporation called Unimax have proclaimed plans to commence a game-based action figure procession named Gamestars. Figures.com also informs that the foremost game to be modified into the 1/8 scale battle figures is none excluding Crysis 2. Without a doubt the foremost set of figures from Crytek's forthcoming foremost being shooter must be in stores at the moment.

Crysis 2 has got a seven Inch Action Figure. The appreciated summarize to Crysis brings us the new Nanosuit, and it is symbolized as a result of this astonishing innovative action figure. Footing above 7 inches high with in excess of 25 expression points, the Crysis 2 Nanosuit Action Figure draws closer outfitted through the Scar rifle. Other than this there are 2 more actions figures based on the opponent size in the game. The toy company has also promised that they will be going to build more characters with innovative action figures very soon.

Crysis 2 Nanosuit Action Figure is already in online market and in some US stores. Other countries are not far behind to get these Action Figures. I know that many collectors are waiting to get one for their collection. The package includes following 2 things.
    • Amazing Nanosuit Action Figure based on the video game
    • A Scar assault rifle accessory as well as above 25 points of articulation

I would really like to get one because I have seen a video in which a company has shown the several Action figures regarding the game crysis 2. As you know that the game is available for all 3 popular platforms i.e. PC, Xbox 360 and PS3. It would be one of the outstanding games of 2011.

The crysis 2 game has released on March 22 in US. The game already started gaining its popularity because it is a long-awaited game after all for all gamers. The developers have added the full effort to make the game more natural. I mean they have put in the high graphic into the game. Whether it would be a background or the characters, the game is rich in Graphics. Within the release of 1 day some of the toy makers began making action figures based on the game characters as well as soldiers. Right now I have seen only one company which came with this idea and I hope that within a week more will join to this line.