Thread: Crysis 2 PC vs Xbox 360 Multiplayer comparison

Crysis 2 PC vs Xbox 360 Multiplayer comparison

The Crytek has released a new sequel of game called the crysis 2. I would really like to buy a copy of one. However i am stuck between 2 choices. I have a gaming rig as well as Xbox 360 console. The crysis 2 is available for both platforms along with PS3. I mostly play the game in Multiplayer mode rather than on the single player mode. So I don’t know which version I should go for. Some says that the PC version has better graphic and better game play but some says that the game is playable very easy on Xbox 360. Can anyone advise me which version should I buy? Does Xbox 360 lacking in Graphics for this game?

Re: Crysis 2 PC vs Xbox 360 Multiplayer comparison

It’s not lengthy to hang around at this moment pending Crysis 2 sees a discharge on PC, Xbox 360, as well as PS3. In anticipation of the launch you can overtake the occasion playing a multiplayer demo which has been obtainable as March 1st on PC, and ever since the last of January for Xbox 360 users. With previews of the crysis 2 game obtainable for together PC and Xbox 360 it was predictable that evaluations would begin being prepared. A video has come into view on YouTube from SupWithThatGaming that does precisely that.

I think that you should watch that video added on Youtube. There the comparison has made perfectly. I believe together 360 plus PC users can turn your back on something pleased from this evaluation. For hardware that is more than 5 years older the Xbox 360 can still create a quantity of striking visuals. For PC gamers it’s obvious that Crytek hasn’t simply ported the Xbox 360 edition of the game crossways to PC, in its place the game and steam engine get benefit of the additional performance as well as features your graphics card presents up.

There is dissimilarity, except given we are assuming at 2005 Xbox 360 console Vs PC in a 2011 game. What I can observe is the PC version has further HDR/bloom illumination effects, additional precise post dispensation, superior textures, improved shadows and certainly improved clearness from resolution. However the distinction in quality may also be the dissimilarity among medium and high in a traverse platform game, it's a distinct step aloft. The bound among console and PC at the uppermost setting must be plenty more significant. This is just a multiplayer mode I am talking about.

Shot for PC version Crysis 2 are to compressed, Xbox 360 demo can runs at 1152x720 resolution. The contrast intended for Xbox 360 shots create majority of them glance completely hideous with overstated contrast and compressed blacks. PC visuals are brighter except seem to be far additional natural. Dissimilarities are fairly harsh although. Edge AA is very much lesser, still to stumpy settings. Remote DOF is extremely low-resolution and nearly missing. Shadowmap resolution is similar to stumpy, LODs like low (geometry/distant textures/mapping), godrays outcrop, PP resolution is as well poorer. Light shadowing is not as exact building surfaces appear incorrect at remoteness.

Dissimilarity is fairly huge and in a correct comparison and particularly in action it will be noticeable. Obviously it is up to everyone except you can’t moreover overlook console version plays at 1152x720 resolutions has inferior edge AA yet than stumpy. In compare an 8800GT + simple Core2Duo processor is pretty much capable of flat 30 frames per second run by means of low settings at 1920x1080. Furthermore PC using anisotropic filtering formulates pro one of a distinction for quality clearness at close to far expanse. Something not there on moreover console edition for noticeable reasons.