Thread: Crysis 2 DirectX 11 list removed by Nvidia?

Crysis 2 DirectX 11 list removed by Nvidia?

It was at a standstill there a two days before. I supposition this confirms it: no DX11 for Crysis 2. In no doubt, they talk about a patch and we were going to provide information almost immediately, but faithfully when is almost immediately? If this issue is well thought-out superfluous, experience open to delete. We be acquainted with that DX11 will be available afterward in the company of a patch so this really does not alter whatever thing. I do not actually be concerned moreover way, DX11 or not does not modify how much I take pleasure in the game.

Re: Crysis 2 DirectX 11 list removed by Nvidia?

Hello I have the same opinion, I do not mind regarding the numbers DX, we be familiar with that they developed for the most part crysis2 DX9 in mind would probably not have much difference with DX11, as with supplementary games that hold up DX11, crysis1 was full DX9 and looked and still seems very good, so I observe no difficulty through this, simply DX11 game developed from scrape may make a dissimilarity. I hope now you are clear with your doubt.

Hello according to me, Could Crytek DX11 slows and other advanced graphics options so that all reviewers can get a crack in a game that plays flawlessly in a mid-range PC? The biggest target market Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 will not have their important in a loop when they observe how a great deal enhanced DX11 and high resolution textures give the inkling of being? Then, once the commotion and the initial enthusiasm wears off, release the patch that devastates even the latest PC? I would approximate to assume so.

I would like to believe so too but no way can’t I think it. It is a massive task to put into practice an additional graph API not to talk about higher-resolution textures. If the game has already been submitted, reviewed / evaluated and accepted hopefully - why release this huge amount of work, then? No. unluckily I think PC gamers get what we have next week - is expected to reach our expectations anyway. I am unquestionably looking onward to it regardless of the DX9 only.

The First important thing is, a higher excellence of consistency would be trouble-free if you start out that way. They have to do higher-resolution consistency for the PC version at any rate. Only one additional container of marvelous high resolution consistency and gets your Ultra settings to position to it. And Second important thing is, Nvidia, of course, paid money to be associated with Crysis 2 Comparisons have been made cards, had press releases, etc. Why would they accomplish that for a name DX9? More is to approach, for in no doubt. However you can bet I am not moving a thing in anticipation of you can observe it in its occupied DX11 glory.

Hello in my opinion Most of them, the only ones that are not those that terrible or misstatement optimization exclusive PC version. Even games that are ports without shame tend to be better on PC because you can still use a gamepad if you disagree with the poor quality of M & K controls and such, while enjoying the benefits of increased loyalty and / or performance. I'm not saying that, but I have not seen many multiplatform games that show a big difference between PC and console. Sure, it looks better, but not as a generation gap, which is what most people seem to be waiting for Crysis 2.