Thread: Disappointed by the reaction of RPG and Bioware "fans" in Dragon Age

Disappointed by the reaction of RPG and Bioware "fans" in Dragon Age

So many of you call yourselves fans and hardcore RPG Bioware, that all the ones DA: Or a lot, but most of the messages on DA II, what I see are negative. You really should be grateful for what Bioware is daring to do with a franchise as lucrative as Dragon Age. The developers have reason to push it out of your comfort zone and bring the franchise in another direction, putting even more. Are you sure you want this in another Call of Duty turbine in which the cough of a more expensive version of the same game every year? Call of Duty Modern Warfare is a great game, it really is, but if you've played one MW, which have absolutely no reason to play MW2 or Black Ops - exactly the same. PM1 and PM2 playing, I cannot say what episode was the event that game - they are so similar. You want to be so with Dragon Age? Where there are a lot of games that all copies of the first and the formula milk as usual?

Re: Disappointed by the reaction of RPG and Bioware "fans" in Dragon Age

If this does not end well, so far as shocking as it sounds the point of view here and Chan 4 is in the minority, most people I've spoken all around me enjoyed Dragon Age 2 and they are smiling at the forums if problem to close them. Funny how many players do not go online to sites like these? It's a alternative here, but like many in the West that seems bigger than are those who shout from the rooftops as barbarians hysterical.

It's just that the majority people seem to have a negative attitude by default - no matter what the developer does. Once the franchise is recognized and has lost his "favorite" label, people begin to hit at all costs. Call of Duty copy maintains its original formula, and the whole gaming scene is in turmoil. Bioware attempts to develop their franchise (Dragon Age and Mass Effect) and people are in uproar. It seems that just did not know what they want.

The whole world is in flames on delivery. DA2 people like, people who do not like DA2. Call of Duty has not anything to do with it! For the record, the big dissimilarity is in multiplayer. For me and many of the players playing these games are not about single player experience. Black Ops, for example, is a fun game in multiplayer, but I never have bought it for the single player. And yes they are really milking the Call of Duty franchise. So far, though the games are fun in multiplayer.

I really like what made the kind of magician, how it has changed. I like what they did to the thieves. Two-handed warriors and sword and Shield could be better, probably. I have not played one yet - I'm judging by the friendly characters. The thing is - people rarely embrace change willingly - they must be forced to do so. It is good that the PN is doing. Baldur's Gate, Arcanum and backgrounds were great, but we must go forward. We must not stagnate, as the FPS genre.

I will stop complaining and start to appreciate when these products become free. Until then, it is not possible. Not all "change" is good. Bioware made a winning formula of Origen (the choices that matter, a world deep, realistic characters that can come to know, a great story) and decided it was necessary to attract all demographics in the world and contempt for the recipe winner. Real options are gone. The characters really come to know they are scrapped (I like the fans, but I felt very under-developed). The combat is a bad God of War knock-off (although to be honest I would not have bothered if not for the waves and waves of enemies with one stone.) Railroads story to a goal that cannot even remotely affect one way or another, and not even a good ending. This is a sharp drop in a metaphorical wall, followed by an awkward "BUY OUR NEXT GAME!"