Thread: Money missing in Dragon Age Legend on facebook

Money missing in Dragon Age Legend on facebook

Ok, this is ludicrous. I just went from beginning to end the irritating process of clicking castles of any person to collect the gold. Tested this theory and then restart your browser. When you reload the game had lost more than 750 gold. Mobile DAL checked to see if gold had returned to a state without charge, and it was not. This is bigger than a sync error. Gold is simply disappearing. (I've never lost the crown in this way; I think it's just gold.)

Re: Money missing in Dragon Age Legend on facebook

I'm in an endless loop that re-synchronization is not allowing me to do anything without a re-sync installed. I can pick up the gold of a castle, but before returning to the timing, so I tried a couple of times. Castles calm five gold, 40 gold each, after each re-synchronization I was sitting with four gold less than before. That is a tax of 20% of the invisible. I urge others who have realized that to collect the gold from a house, check your total gold again, reload the game or the browser and see what the total gold is when they are back in game. If you're missing 4, you can find a pattern. Or just find a piece of code that just wants to take my gold.

I could be wrong, but I do not think the de-synching is causing this problem. I think the de-synching is doing the most obvious invisible tax. I love that in an hour fixing de-synching and with it the subject of money away, but I think we are apart. I think this particular de-synching is happening because they have enough money to do what you have to do, because this tax is being taken. When re-synchronization, the suitable post-tax money seems invisible. I'm increasingly thinking that there is a deliberate cut by 20% in all the gold collected. This should not affect gold paid unless the leg to the code, but anything is possible. I am tempted to think that someone added code in the latest patch to see if a tax would slow the accumulation of gold (apparently a target, given their nerfs rare collection of gold in recent times). The fact that we observed is due to this separate de-synching-cycle main-line-item search, and because some of us do all the calculations of gold and we're collecting and are a little OCD.

I'm sure it's a matter of us picking up gold friend, but the game server to believe that we have 20% less than our game shows. May appear in one of three ways (as mentioned by someone else). Anyone who leaves the game to return later and have been reduced by 20%, or try to buy an upgrade that just have the money, and the server sees as not having enough, or buy potions / kits / pumps and same thing happens. His game allows you to buy the upgrade, but the hiccup in the server and provides a synchronization problem. Then, losing the gold upgrade and 20% who sought from friends that the server tells that he had.

Not sure if this is the same question, but after trying to update 3 rooms bought gold crowns, 5000 and now I'm currently not updated. When asked whether to update the room, click Yes in the popup window and you can see the minus gold. But the pop and remains no update is done. How to enjoy this game, but losing after paying real money is pretty annoying. Back to Xbox until it is resolved.