Thread: Why I am getting disconnected every time in Assassins creed brotherhood

Why I am getting disconnected every time in Assassins creed brotherhood

Can anyone help me if fixing a problem with Assassins Creed Brotherhood. I am trying to play this game online. At first I am connected and the game looks to be working proper. But after few minutes the game is disconnected. This is now happening a number of time and I am unable to find any answer for this. I am trying to play a group match. All others are properly connected the issue occur only on my pc. What should I do.

This can be due to the internet connection. You have to check whether you are having a constant connectivity or not. If it is breaking or if there is any problem with the connection then it will keep on failing. Try to reset the settings of your internet and then check back. If still you are getting disconnected then try to join some other online server. Some server has limit of people to join and they kick of any additional connection.

It can be due to high latency. Your internet is not so fast to establish a active connection. If you are facing a freezing issue then it simply means that your have a slow connection or the server is very far. You have to find a nearby one. Try some other location instead and check. For playing multiplayer game online you need a powerful internet connection. Poor connectivity is the common cause of such dis-connection.