Thread: Multiplayer and their romance in Baldurs gate 2

Multiplayer and their romance in Baldurs gate 2

I decided to get back to BG2 and I would have liked to play two songs at once edwin Imoen romance while playing the game or you can say that in the game. Hermaphrodite or transvestite as options that are not included in the program of celebration of the game, I asked myself the question: if I create a game in multiplayer mode series, with a personal male lead and another female, but the main personal and I import this backup in single player, is that both will be considered as? In other words, can I play two songs at once?

Re: Multiplayer and their romance in Baldurs gate 2

To my knowledge, ImoenRomance EdwinRomance and does not offer the possibility of another NPC group, created from scratch in multiplayer, can romanticize one of two characters. The only NPCs that I know of that offers this possibility is Amber, the warrio thief tieffline, which has been programmed accordingly in order to romanticize as a second personal Charname if not free. Anyway, the solution to your problem seems much simpler than that Imoen romance is scheduled to romance whatever the gender of Charname.

The mods have no reason to interact with each other to romances because the modders do not conflict with other romance mods or only in exceptional cases where the modders agree I don’t know in any case. In fact, you can combine the songs made by the mods without any problems. Theoretically, we can always use the console to reset to 1 or 2 variables romance active. In practice, this should be a little more complicated than that.

I especially cannot imagine Imoen agreeing to share charnames with anyone. The famous dialogue between Imoen and Aerie is impossible to achieve without cheating, this is an ester egg, a small staff of Lord delirium left available to the curious who would go rummaging through the game files. It is nevertheless much exaggerated to say romance is a mod swinger. Otherwise, the path remains the method Macros "official" to enjoy the two songs at once or rather, first that of Aerie Spell hold up, then of Imoen. But unless I'm mistaken, this response has nothing to do with the original question

What I meant, precisely, is that how a mod will appeal to a player is actually much related to his state of mind this mod, in other words the way he feels. And it's even truer when it comes to romances .If Imoen Romance does not attract you, and you want to try it for you to make your own opinion. I think there is very little chance that you like. But in the end the important thing is that it generally succeeds in pleasing the players genuinely interested in his concept that is to say to his target. After all, those who do not have no real reason to play.