Thread: Second level of the guard tower in Baldurs gate2

Second level of the guard tower in Baldurs gate2

This is a level that once belonged to 4 magicians, everyone says how to get rid of the other, but I do not understand how to break into round pieces adjacent to the labs. And how to win the scepters which allow the creature to issue enclosed. Equipment access to part of the stringer, and I turned on the fan after killing elementarily. So is there is anyone who can let me know what to do and how I can clear the level in this game.

Re: Second level of the guard tower in Baldurs gate2

The doors between rooms open labs and scepters or with a key for a particular port, while those in central parts are open. Scepters are in the labs. That of air is on the corpse of a guard air appearing when you turn the fan on the double power, the silt in the basin of green slime in the lab, etc.If you want more details, request, because I do not want to risk you spoil your party tells you everything in advance

Lower levels, they actually have an interest, the meeting with the prisoner, is it really essential in TOB. Because I still made good progress and I do not redo everything because of the loss of the rod of the air. The comma and the number is only useful for objects Stackable: ammunition projectile weapons, potions, gems, etc. For example, it can be tedious to create arrows one hand, stack them as soon as the full inventory and then continue until the number of 40.

You need to write everything perfectly, with quotation marks, parentheses and other letters, including uppercase and lowercase. If there is any fault, an error message appears. Hopefully, what you have entered the console should be written in the area displaying the dialogue and combat events. The object created is placed in the first place the first free personal with a place in its inventory, is usually the first.